• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding house: Starting over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
Hey, this is an old role-play we played awhile ago. Now the old members of the BH are probly long gone, but here are the past threads.

The first Boarding House
The Boarding House: Life in a war
The Boarding House: A normal life
heh forgot one...only Steve started it even though he shouldnt have....he did...
The Boarding House: Return of the Kings

and now this one.
These threads get huge and anyone is welcomed.

We are all moving in this house and we all live together, and strange plots happen, and crazy things happen. Fights, dates, and just life. On the old threads we had a crazy member who just made everything about angels and such, and it got to be fun.

Slate

Name:
Type (Are you human, elf, angel, demon, keyblade master...etc...etc..)
Appearance

Name: Josh
Type: Elf
Appearance: I wear a white cloak and have long blonde hair. I have clear blue eyes and wear a gold locket. I also can summon my crystal green staff at any time.

Rules: Don't spam, and have fun!

I'll begin.

Josh walks in to the deserted house and stares all around. Tears begin to flow. "Its been a long time..." he mutters to himself. He goes upstairs to his old room and un packs his things. Memories begin to flow when he first met the arc Angel Steve, and his love Boa, in this house. But things have changed. When he leaved the house he never thought he would be back, to reopen it again...but he is here now. Why did I come back he thought to himself. He quickly wiped the tears away and went downstairs. It's time...to start over. Forget the past. And start again.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Name: Shintou
Type: Human-Keyblade Master
Appearance:His eyes are kind of a dark crimson red and his hair is a dark brown, that goes down to the bottom of his neck and his bangs stop at about the middle of his eyes. He wears what looks like a regular t-shirt and cargo shorts that go down to his knees. He also wears a necklace that has two wings connected in the center of it- one angelic wing and one demonic wing.

OOC: Is this good enough?

~Life~

The old member
OoC: Thats fine.

Josh walks into the living room and lies down on the couch. He stares at the celling. It is dark in the room, cause he forgot to turn on the lights.

Aceflyheight

Shintou walked inside the house and stopped. 'Well, I've needed a break for a while. Those heartless nearly killed me that last time.' Shintou thought to himself as he sighed a little and walked towards what looked like the living room. "Hello." Shintou called into the darkness, trying to see if somebody was in there.

~Life~

The old member
Josh flew up out of his and his rod appeared in his hand as if by magic. A blue aura shot through the rod and the lights came on.
Smileing "Welcome to the boarding house. Go ahead and claim a room if ya want. My name is Josh, the owner, and whateva ya need just ask. This place is kinda empty now, but sure enough someone else wil show up."

He then walked out of the room and outside to the back yard. He jumped up to the roof and looked at the sky. Somewhere out there in the world his old friends were. But now he had to forget. He had to start over. But then thoughts came.

That guy....he had a keyblade...

Aceflyheight

Shintou watched as the guy used his rod to make the lights come on and then introduced himself as the owner of the house. Shintou nodded. "Thanks. I guess that I'll go ahead and find a room." Shintou said as he walked up the stairs and went up to the second floor.

'I wonder..What room should I pick..What the heck, most of them will probably be the same anyway.' Shintou thought to himself as he began to look through a few rooms and finally decided on one. "I guess that I'll take this one." Kaito mumbled to himself as he walked inside the room and began to make himself at home in the room.

~Life~

The old member
Thoughts rushed through his head.
How are the heartless back? It doesnt make sense!
He jumped off the roof and went back inside. He sat on the chair and thought of what to ask. He wondered why the guy came here. Has life just been pointless that he should come to the Bh of all places. And then he thought why he came back himself. The Boarding house was full of nothing but hurtful memoires. He also wondered if his old keyblade he ust to have would ever come back to him...

And at that a heartless burst into the house and came stright at Josh. He tried to summon his old blade, but it didn't work so he put a shield around him and knocked the heartless back.

Aceflyheight

Shintou finally finished making himself at home in the new room, when he heard something burst into the house. "What was that?" Shintou muttered to himself as he ran out of his room and stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at a heartless that had been knocked back away from Josh. 'I didn't think that they would come here. They just had to follow me here.' Shintou thought angrily as he ran down the stairs and summoned his keyblade to his hand and sliced the heartless in half and watched it disappear.

~Life~

The old member
Josh watched the heartless dissapear.
"Thanks." He said queitly. "Listen, don't mind me asking but why are the heartless here?"

Aceflyheight

"I noticed that that had a rod earlier, when you used it to cause the lights to come on. And I saw that you used it to form a shield that repelled that heartless. I was just wondering why you used it to defend instead of attacking. I'm pretty sure that you could have taken it out without any trouble." Shintou said as he moved back a few steps and leaned against the wall.

~Life~

The old member
"Well has you probly know...Heartless can be hurt by a keyblade. My rod, as powerful as it can be has an enchanted curse on it. It can't touch darkness...I had a keyblade...but an old house member took it, and I can't summon it any more."

~Life~

The old member
"I doubt it. He died. And hes gone, for good. His name was steve. He lived here with us and was an arch Angel. We both fought a war together, and made me a Keyblade master, as did King micky, who I'm sure you know. But during the final fight with Lucifer, Steve's Father, and his half brother, he decided that keyblade was to dangerous for me, and took it when he left the BH."

Aceflyheight

Shintou shook his head. "I've never heard of him. I'm sorry that he died. He sounds like he was a great guy, too bad that I couldn't meet him." Shintou said as he remembered what he had heard about Arch Angels from King Mickey before he had come to the boarding house.

~Life~

The old member
"Yeah...but he just wouldn't trust anyone." Josh walked over to the door and closed it. A tear flew down his cheek, but he wiped away. "Anyway, I really am glad that you came. It should be good experiance..."
He walked over and summoned a chair with his ROd and sat down.

Aceflyheight

Shintou nodded his head. Shintou then thought that he saw a tear trickle out of Josh's eyes. "Yeah, I kind of need a break from everything and tihs really does seem like the perfect place." Shintou said. "Hey, I've been wondering about something. There's a lot of rooms in this place, but nobody's in them. Did this place used to have a lot of people living here?" Shintou asked as he set down in a chair that was near the stairs.

~Life~

The old member
"yeah...there used to be alot of people. But things change. but yeah this is the perfcet place to relax..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back