• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding House life in a war

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
The boarding House ~life after a war~

This one is while me and the others are at war that yall have somwhere to post. We dont wanna get cnfused..lol. Oh and NEW members to the BH are always welcome.

Dear members at the boardig house,

I am sorry yall couldnt come, i give my regards. I am sorry we had to leave you but please if we dont come back try to go on with life in here. I have a feeling we will coe back though so no fear. Untill then happy living.

p.s. There is tons of Icecream in the frezzer bree.

Josh

Last edited:

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Bao had locked herself in her room and only came out ever know and then after hearing what happened to everyone. Her room's lights were off and no electronics were on. She sat on her bed alon in the dark staring into space.

Riku213

God of Caos
The boy looked up all of his clothes soaked, his eyes looked white. "An Angel watches over the house!" The boy said fading away and in his place was a note and all that was writting in it was a big gold letter "I" But half the note was missing

~Life~

The old member
*Josh walks in the house* I am sorry guys he said. I tried everththing to make sure he didnt ...........*he choked* I am soo sorry

OoC: the STUPID cabel thing messed up and i was shut off the internet!!!!!! But i am on now! sORRY GUYS.

~Life~

The old member
There gone*said Josh* Whats going on out side*Josh went out side but saw nothing but the glowing un. He went in and saw a note on the ground. I? said Josh looking at the note. Who ent ent this *he asked Bree.*

Riku213

God of Caos
CHildrens luaghter echoed thorugout the house. Faint words could be heard. "One.. Year.. Has passed since the war... Has it been that long? Haave you josh looked since he sent you back at the end." The voices said.

~Life~

The old member
Josh listined to the voices. The note the I. What could it mean. *hes here said josh* Hes around here somwhere hes not dead hes an angel. He guarding over here hes watching over us. But why has he sent a note with an I? I must mean something*said josh talking to himself.*

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
(OOC : sorry i'm on so late, but i woke up at 12pm lol. Oh yeah, and we can just forget what happened between Steve and Emily *notice the sarcasim*)

*Emily enters story*

Emily awoke the next morning not realizing what had happened the night before. All she could remember was that she had this dream of her and Steve. "God I wish that dream was real. We were up in the sky and he kissed me and told me he loved me. I hate waking. I wish I could sleep forever."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back