• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding house A normal life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
Hey everyone, this one is a normal one we we just go about or normal lifes.
We all live a normal life

ANYONE can JOIN!

I am Josh. Well i am Finnaly done
*Goes inside and unpacks*

~Life~

The old member
hey welcome! I am Josh the owner.....Welcome to the BH*He said smilleing

~Life~

The old member
hmmm *said Josh to him self This should go her....and Oh this here.........AH and my fav pillow on my bed. yes that should do. *WELCOME EMILY*Yealled josh inside his room

~Life~

The old member
( Oh thats nice emilly lol)

ok that should do*josh went downstairs to meet more people*

~Life~

The old member
(lol sure you can, its fine by me :D)

(OMG i just realized i made it to my 1000th post! YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA! :D )

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
(ok! here's the new info for my character. oh yeah and congrats on your 1000th post!)

Name : Jenifer

Weapon : A diamond-encrusted sword with Jenifer engraved across it.

Appearance : Semi-short brown hair with big brown eyes and a tall body.

Personality : Sweet and loving, but is not afraid to kick your butt if you mess with her.

Bio : Jenifer has had a pretty good, but rough life. At the age of 5, her parents got divorced and her mother was intent on making her life hell. Luckily, with the love and caring from her father, Jenifer got through it all and has risen above the abuse her mother has inflicted on her. One day, Jenifer noticed a big dark ball above her little town of Palle and decided to go outside to check it out. The dark ball covered her town and all of the town had been lost. Jenifer hopes to one day find her father and live happily ever after once again.

(that's basically my life except for the whole dark ball over the town thing and the sword.)

~Life~

The old member
(like i said Swords are cool but NO keyblades or magic or elfs. We are normal people lol. and thanks Emily)

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
(no worries! only emily has a keyblade. jenifer doesn't.)

"Hello!" Jenifer said to the newcomer. "And what might your name be? I'm Jenifer and this is Josh." She said pointing to a boy in a chair.
"Now let's skip all of this cheery welcome crap and get down to business. I don't want anyone bothering me while I am on the computer, listening to music, watching TV, basically just about doing anything. Just don't bother me period, ok? Well, I'll be in my room playing the piano. See ya!"

Jenifer was not very social and was also very shy. She had had a lot of rough times in her life and being tough or being shy was the only way to hide her pain.

~Life~

The old member
(ok)

Josh walks up stairs to greet the shy girl.*Hey my name is josh* he said Sweeetly*

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jenifer started playing the piano and soon got bored. She went back downstairs and sat down in a chair. She began to think.

You know, maybe it won't be so bad here. I figure I stay here awhile and then I can move on to another town. Simple. Rest here, move on, and find another town.

Jenifer had a brother once with whom she had not seen in awhile. She was on a mission to find him and bring him back home and the BH was a place where she could rest.

~Life~

The old member
It is kinda*Said Josh to Rose* It was built along time ago by my father. well enjoy your saty *he siad

~Life~

The old member
(its cool i did once before 2, and i dont think he will get off tomarow Bye c u 2 marrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back