• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Black Sabbath FAN-CLUB!!! ~ "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ THE Black Sabbath FAN-CLUB!!! ~
"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"

OWNER
VirgilTheart

MEMBERS
LadyScythe

Why This Band Is Amazing
1. They pretty much invented Heavy Metal all by themselves (Led Zeppelin was Hard Rock folks, even if they had a huge influence on metal bands)
2. Ronnie James Dio sang in this band. That immediately makes the band EPIC.
3. Both Ian Gillan and Glenn Hughes from Deep Purple have sung in this band at some point.
4. Tony Iommi. 'Nuff Said.
5. The bassist's name is Geezer.
6. Ozzy Osbourne. >:D

Who else loves this band? And name favorite line-up(s) please. ^_^

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
Joinage please, Hey and don't forget, Ozzy Osbourne was an orginial member!

Welcome aboard and believe me, I haven't forgotten. I just like to make a point that there was Sabbath after Ozzy. ;D

Speaking of which, I've been listening to a couple songs off the Ian Gillan album, Born Again. I'm really surprised how that album doesn't get that much love. Ian sounded utterly demonic on that album!

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome aboard and believe me, I haven't forgotten. I just like to make a point that there was Sabbath after Ozzy. ;D

Speaking of which, I've been listening to a couple songs off the Ian Gillan album, Born Again. I'm really surprised how that album doesn't get that much love. Ian sounded utterly demonic on that album!

hmm, i'll have to give it a listen. i've only recenlty gotten into the much older Rock(and its other genres) music aside from Aerosmith, Queen, Van Halen and KISS

though i am listening to Black Sabbath's Parnoid album right now.

Theart

Awards
hmm, i'll have to give it a listen. i've only recenlty gotten into the much older Rock(and its other genres) music aside from Aerosmith, Queen, Van Halen and KISS

though i am listening to Black Sabbath's Parnoid album right now.

Well, it's definitely a difficult album to get used to. xD The production's pretty questionable and the lyrics are odd at times. But some of the songs on that album are hidden gems from the band IMO. Check out the title track for example. Freaking EPIC.

But still, Dio is my favorite singer in the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back