• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Black Mesa Incident

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Am I?

(Is their actually any point in creating a RP? I might aswell create some RP where nobody will join because it dosn't look too interesting.. Oh yeah, I'm going to start this RP like I do in another forum I go on, this means you have to describe your character in your intro..)

A explosion rocked the lab throwing Slyites across the room, his pistol flying out the holster, "Dammit! I hate it when experiments explode!" He shouted, stretching out his arm to grab the gun. Suddenly, rubble smashed down, landing on his pistol, "Arrgh!!" He spat before noticing two spider like creatures dropping down infront of him. They then raised their front legs, showing off a large, blood thirsty mouth. They were hungry, he knew it, "I wish I could quit being a guard, "then they jumped at him, "Oh sh--" He was then cut of as one of them grabbed at his arm, biting it which Slyites swiped off immediately, causing blood to seep out onto the fall. Then he picked up a peice of rubble smashing it into one of their faces killing it immediately. Now, their was one left, ready to attack..

(Please join?)

Who Am I?

(If you played Half-Life then you would know... But, if you don't then I'll tell you now... Ok, the plot is some scientist name Gordon Freeman goes to wrok in a top secret lab by the name of Black Mesa. He goes through the corridors, puts on his suit, goes into elevator and blah blah blah.. When he actually gets to the testing facility, he has to put some kind of rock into a laser thingy, and thats where all goes worng cause this 'accident' casues aliens from a mysterious world called Xen gets teleported to Earth, they appear all over the lab, killing everyone they see. Thats where we come in, because we are going to be scientists, guards, mechanics etc etc who work at the lab. We will have to survive till the end... We will have to help each other in getting food, weapons, bandages et etc. And by the way, Gordon Freeman has NOTHING to do with this RP.. Sorry if I got you confused before..)

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(ooc - all right, I'm in...)
Blaise was a young mechanic. He worked at Black Mesa on the various types of machinary.
He didn't completely understand all of the secret things that went on there, but he was smart enough to know that in the wrong hands, some of these machines could start the next world war.
He had been on a lunch break, with a pal of his, when the strange spider-creatures appeared.
two broke off and came at Blaise and his friend, Sam.
Grabbing a blow-torch Blaise rushed the one on the right.
He injured it enough to send in scurrying away.
He turned to look for Sam, and was horrified to find that he had not fared so well.
The spider had it's jaws around Sam's throat...
Sam...Was dead.
In a fit of rage, Blaise cut the spider in two with the blow-torch.
He then went looking for the others.
..........................................................................................

Who Am I?

Slyites smashed a peice of debirs over the spider like entity, squashing it. As soon as he done this he barged through the door to find survivors. But, unluckily he didn't because all over the floor there were dead scientists with the spiders lodged to their face. Suddenly, a corspe rose. His chest was wide open and it had jagged teeth in this hole. Slyites then knew instantly, the spider like things were controlling the dead. Great..

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(ooc- whoa... cool...)
Blaise had been making his way through the building looking for spiders.
He had killed three, including the first one he had faced, and he was still moving with adrenaline and rage, due to Sam's death.
(ooc - Might be gone for a bit... later,dude...)

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
As a young man of the age of twentyish sat infor of a computer screen with his head in his hands.. "Wrong everytime." He rub his blue eyes for the lake of rest. He turned to see that the lab was empty. 'Have they finished the Black Mesa Project?' He said to his self. He stood up and strechted and put on his lab coat. He had not felt the explosion on the other end of the reseach area.. He walked in to the hall to find the hall covered in blood and dead bodies.. His eyes widen in terror. A lone spider that was still feeding on a dead body had spotted him and started to charge towards him. Alex took of running but slip in a puddle of blood he turn to see the spider in the air comeing towards him. He grab a gun from the dead mans hands beside him and open fire on to the spider blood splatting on him with each shoot. Alex rose to his feet. "What in Gods name have they done?" He said softly as he checked the bodys for ammo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back