• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Birth of A Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
~*THE BIRTH OF A*~ ~*HERO*~

Introduction
Snap_168411632745aeb0c288bb4.jpg

"I can feel it, but I can't see it."

"I don't know where it is. I don't know WHAT it is."

"I have to find it, I WILL find it"

Marcus sat on the edge of the roof of the old apartment structure, looking out over the city. The view was beautiful from this high up, the lights lit up the floor, giving off its omniscient glow. But on the streets, the city was in ruins and chaos. But this scene is what kept many people alive, lost in serenity. Marcus shifted in place while fixing his bright, orange headphones. He wore those things even if there wasn’t a CD player attached to it. People thought it was a weird fashion statement, but wasn’t. As he continued to gaze into the city, while at its best, footsteps could be heard approaching from behind. A beautiful young woman was the culprit. Her long brown hair ran down he back down to her waist and her piercing green eyes fixed themselves upon Marcus. She knelt over, wrapping her sleek, long arms around his neck, gently hugging him. Her soft, tan skin pressed against his face, leaning in while whispering, “ Its almost 11:30. Come down stairs with me, please?”, she asked. He voice as warm and seductive. It was as if angels had touched her lips, granting her never-ending bliss though sound. Marcus turned his head, smiling as one of his blue bans was brushed away by his hand. “I will be down in a minute”, he said, whispering back. The woman lightly pressed her silky-peach colored lips on his cheek and left him a kiss. She stood up, Marcus admitting her sleek body and full women features. She slowly headed for the door, a slight frown creped upon her face. Just before she could enter, Marcus’ voice stopped her. “Maria…did I mention how lovely you look?” he questioned. Her cheeks became flushed with red, her blushing at the comment. Without another word, she exited the rooftop, entering the apartment. Marcus’ smile slowly faded; his gaze returned to the cities glow and his mind returned to dwell in his thoughts….

"Just give me a sign..."

Snap_171940828245ac428be92ca.jpg

"...thats all I need"

Tge moment had become still. It had seemed what was on;y a minute became a out. With an unconvincing sigh, Marcus stood up, stepping away from the edge of the building then walking to the enterance of the building. With one last glance out into the distance, he entered closing the door behind him.

Yeah, so I was bored in class today and got an idea for a story. So, I though I would post it up. This is about this young guy, 20 years old, living in this really crappy city. Violence and crime is everywhere and the police can hardly do anyhting about it. Well, thats all about to change.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I'll just assume this chapter was short because a sex scene was cut out.

..Uh, anyways, hope to read more. My sympathies for your 20 views and only 1 reply. : /

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Sex scene is later....*cough*

Yeah, that was just the intro. The First Chapter should be up pretty soon. The first couple of chapters are leading up to a painfully obvious event. If you don't know what it is, just think cliche and you should get it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back