• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The bigest twist would be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2k

that they exspect you to fight that realy big battle at the end of the trailer and to defet all of the heartless sora gets a new ability but to use the ability he has to sacrifice himself

beefsteak

I highly doubt Sora will die as I've never heard of a video game where the main playable character croaks. Seems kind of far fetched don't you think?

I think a big twist would be having Sora get invovled with Namine, but quite honestly I can't see this happening and would certainly hope it wouldn't.

Stranded

Personally, I think the BIGGEST twist would be if Kairi ended up with a keyblade (or just a weapon) and fighting with Sora.

Waterkeeper

There are TONS of interesting twists out there...

- Kairi goes evil
- As I've said before: Axel is a good guy and the BHK is evil...but now I doubt this
- Riku and Sora become a couple
- Sephiroth is revealed to be Alyssa Milano's mother
- The Organization is actually good and only those few members were corrupted
- I am the BHK

Etc. all, even though only half of those were serious.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
BHK turns out to be Tidus, RHG turns out to be Naminé, and BFU turns out to be Riku Replica, but he was ressurected (I know it was confirmed that BFU was Riku, but it would be quite funny....)

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
1. kairi gets a keyblade
2. she goes evil
3. riku gets kairi, and sora gets namine (ew)
4. i dunno why, but i think sora is going to die, but like other say, they wouldnt have the protagonist die
5. sora suddenly turns evil

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
sora dies...or even worse...riku dies! T.T

Spirit

well the bigest twist they could do is eather:

sora and riku get a sex change and become lesbos but it turns out the kirari is a lesbo too and they live gayly ever after
or
riku and sora turn gay and start dating eachother and ansem becomes a child molester and molests kirari and the live sexly ever after

lol ^_^

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Spirit said:
well the bigest twist they could do is eather:

sora and riku get a sex change and become lesbos but it turns out the kirari is a lesbo too and they live gayly ever after
or
riku and sora turn gay and start dating eachother and ansem becomes a child molester and molests kirari and the live sexly ever after

lol ^_^

woah thats not twisted....thats messed up freaky shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back