• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the big question, i dont know japanese, should i still import?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonidzero

ive thought long and hard about this, of course im importing 358/2 days cuz its nothing REALLY new but what about BBS?

i mean....its gunna be uber kickass and all but i dont know japanese and wont understand the story?

should we all just wait for someone to make a biggass translation guide?

BTW i think SOME mod should put all the magazine links on the main 358/2, BBS, and C pages of the site, itd be easier XP

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah i think they are coming out with both games to the US. I dont believe that the games would be solely a Japanese game. Expectially since, to my understanding, they already have a voice actor for Ven in english.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Just wait until BBS and 358/2 days come out,then you won't have to understand Japanese at all :D
Or do you want it so badly that you can't wait?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Roxas' time with the Organization, learning about how the Organization functioned, what their day-to-day plans were like, getting to know Organization members that we previously had little familiarity with, perhaps learning about their past and original selves. That isn't anything new? o-0

I don't think importing is worth it when you're not going to understand absolutely anything of what you're playing, especially when you know that the translated version is going to come out in 1-3 months time

sonidzero

><

what i MEAN is of course im gunna get em in english, should i import to get 'em earlier?

cuz it might be a WHILE before a US release....

i still need to get a PSP though....

anyone know where i can get a psp cheap? ebay or somthin?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Or try to steal one. Whatever works best. Doubt you can get a good one less than $100 unless a person hates the PSP with a passion enough to sell it cheaper.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH2 was a really long text-heavy game and that took 3 months to translate, BBS and 358/2 days won't be as long/have as much content as KH2, so I don't see a reason why either would take over 2 months to localize

sonidzero

someone said that we see the org daily life, that IS new and i dont need to know japanese to understand that much, but it isnt any information like...a secret endin- omg these both shoudld have secret endings o_O

hell the american versions are probobly be better anyways...

i guess ill wait.....and ill see about getting a psp for christmas or on ebay XP

Blue

home is where the heart is
Personally,I'm going to wait until their English release.
As for the PSP,you might want to try eBay....
I'll buy a new PSP or wish for it for christmas :D

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
The game probably won't be here for several years. It took them three or four to get KH2 to us.

Yeah i think they are coming out with both games to the US. I dont believe that the games would be solely a Japanese game. Expectially since, to my understanding, they already have a voice actor for Ven in english.

AHHHH! Another game with Jessy McCartney :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back