• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Big Day.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasu-sama

I'll probably be spending the 28th waiting for the 29th (when my preorder comes in). Most likely I'll be spending that day reading reviews and downloading videos whilst crying with joy and/or touching myself.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Weird...I posted earlier, but it's gone. I would go to school then and hopefully get it when it releases.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Im broke too but some how Im gettin it! Parents need to understand! I have waited 4 FREAKIN YEARS FOR IT! I AINT WAITIN ANY LONGER!!..........:D

prod44

I have a FAT bio test ><

gah...but after school...im going to go to target or something and buy the game...it wont be sold out by then will it???

then im gonna come home and play all day XD

E

Eclipse

^^ hah. i remember back when i used to pre-order games quite a bit. My parents would bring me the game during lunch...and i would sit at the table with my mom/dad at the parent/visitor table and just stare at the box....then go home and stare at the box some more on the bus ride home. people would stare at me but i'd just go "wanna join" and they'd say "oh yeah" and we'd stare together...XDD

but i'm homeschooled now, so i get it when i want :)

E

Eclipse

prod44 said:
gah...but after school...im going to go to target or something and buy the game...it wont be sold out by then will it???

then im gonna come home and play all day XD

err..yes it will be XD. everybody flees for target, and they only have about 20 copies of the game...and i'm sure 90% of those copies are reserved....and by the time you get there it will be sold out and they will say "come back next week" if that happens....there's only one thing to do...............hunt the city for the game. check every gamestore in the city until you get it.......everyone else will do it and the race will be ON!!! :mad:

but i reserved...so no worries for me :D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
there are some kids I know who like kh2....so we can stare at the box together...or Ill bring the LE guide instead to stare at.........yeah....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back