• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The BHK might be,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Unknown

Might be Tidus i mean if u looked at the new kairi she dosint look alot like the old one along with The tidus at Destiny Islands and the tidus from FFX so tell me what u think ya

Nemesis

Final Unknown said:
Might be Tidus i mean if u looked at the new kairi she dosint look alot like the old one along with The tidus at Destiny Islands and the tidus from FFX so tell me what u think ya

I hate to break it to you.. but better me than someone who would noob you over it. the FF characters, namly tidus in this case, ARE NOT story important! They are there for cameo and sage-like reasons. They are not important otherwise, and certainly not as important as BHK is.

H

heartwarrior

that used to be my thought... it still kinda is psyche hellll no its not tidus haha

Last edited:

KeybladeKid1127

Nemesis said:
I hate to break it to you.. but better me than someone who would noob you over it. the FF characters, namly tidus in this case, ARE NOT story important! They are there for cameo and sage-like reasons. They are not important otherwise, and certainly not as important as BHK is.

he took the words right from my mouth!

Nemesis

SorasKingdom said:
Oh god...another one... I REALLY hope KL dosnt read this... :p

*sigh* Tetsuya Nomora Clearly stated that Final Fantasy Charecters WILL NOT have major roles in the games Main story.

End Disscussion...lol

lol yhea.. it does kinda look like him though... but theres no way.. if thats the case, then Noruma simply has lost his mind, and is going back on his own words

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
thATS THE DUMBEST THING I EVER HEARD the only simularity they hve is there hair

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Final Unknown said:

NO

Awards
Definately not Tidus. Why would Tidus be holding Keyblades and facing off against an organisation member, eh?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
nah its not Tidus. BHK is his own unique person. lets not even worry about who he is. until we get more info from the party or until the game comes out. making all these theorys about him is not going to help just because u think u are right is not going to change the fact that we barely no anything about this mysterious character and probably wont know anything about him till the game comes out.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yikes...if KL finds out you made this topic...ur gonna get BURNED!!

Don't forget KL's associates. ;)

I couldn't really understand why anyone would think BHK was Tidus. What..? He has spiky hair, so he's suddenly Tidus? Might as well prance on saying that "Mabey Axel is really Red 13, just human. He all red hair!1"

As someone clearly stated earliar FF charecters are cameos. They don't even need to exist in the KH universe, they just do. Tetsuya Nomura said so himself that BHK is a brand new charecter.

Lastly It's just plain stupid. Honestly. This is one of those things that people don't even need to explain. (And we're explaining this anyway). How dumb >>;

*Taken From KH2.co.uk*

rr14cn.gif

The above is sarcasm by the way. >>;

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I cant believe that im posting here. God Tidus is like 7 years old In KH and in KH2 he some how Matures by like 5 years. Not likly, and Dude you've been Ripping peoples Sigs not cool.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
kaizer21 said:
Yikes...if KL finds out you made this topic...ur gonna get BURNED!!
BHK is a completely new character. There theory stomped.

Wow, you guys are ridiculas. "OMG KL LIEK BTRETTER NOT ESEE TIHS!!"

Why are you afraid of .:KL:.? He's cool, and is just good at proving and disproving theories. Your afraid of being proven wrong? Ridiculas.

Anyway, No it's not Tidus. FF characters are confirmed to have small, non-important roles. According to Nomura, he will have a big role, as he said in an interview. this clearly puts out in the blue that he is NOT, repeat, NOT Tidus. This is an utterly stupid topic, honestly it is.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
SoulEater2118 said:
Wow, you guys are ridiculas. "OMG KL LIEK BTRETTER NOT ESEE TIHS!!"

Why are you afraid of .:KL:.? He's cool, and is just good at proving and disproving theories. Your afraid of being proven wrong? Ridiculas.

Anyway, No it's not Tidus. FF characters are confirmed to have small, non-important roles. According to Nomura, he will have a big role, as he said in an interview. this clearly puts out in the blue that he is NOT, repeat, NOT Tidus. This is an utterly stupid topic, honestly it is.

Lol haha! That was a joke! LOL but he really is a cool guy, and he's real good at proving your theories right or wrong. But as i said, he is not Tidus, because BHK lives in Twilight Town and Tidus lives in Destiny Islands, and Twilight Town only has Dusk/Dawn while Destiny Islands has dawn/morning, noon, afternoon, evening/dusk and night. That basic comparison is used a lot to disprove many theories about the people that live in TT and DI

S

Sin

Heres a theory, what if the BHK is like DiZ? What if he is Sora's shadow.... just something to ponder. And, what if Twilight Town is where everyone's shadow lives???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back