• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The BHK...is Sora's nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Twilight*

Yep, I'm digging this old theory up from the grave. It seemed like everyone's first thought about the BHK being Sora's nobody isn't far from the truth after all. Many of us, including me, have denied that the BHK could be his nobody because he weilds a keyblade. No heart = no keyblade. Well, we were wrong.

"When the BHK is showed, a narrator's voice comes on, who says: I cannot exist. I understand this, but it's still tough. I don't have a heart, but my chest still hurts."
http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/135689113.shtml

Now what I want to know is how this is possible.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
How would he know from the beginning? Is it even in the beginning? When else would it be needed? And wasn't it roughly done as "You" all through it last time? One way or the other, I don't really take translations all that well.

I'm just waiting for the game to know what's exactly true. Or someone who plays it.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Ever thought that it means that he doesn't have a heart, but it is being created that might be what that unknown meant when he/she said" yours was a specail birth" or something like tha.

*Twilight*

Whether it's being created or not, the fact still stands that he doesn't have a heart. This could possibly be a translation error, or someone else could be speaking but I doubt those are the cases.

KH2Rulz

Awards
What I think is that when Sora turned into a heartless in Hollow Bastion, he left a part of himself behind. Like, the light or something like that. That part is the BHK. I think thaT was what the Unknown meant when he said "Yours was a special birth" because he didn't really get born the normal way. He was sorta created. And the "I cannot exist. I understand this, but it's still tough. I don't have a heart, but my chest still hurts", I think it means that when Kairi restored Sora's heart, he sorta stole BHK's heart. Because BHK isn't a normal person, he lived on. I guess he's sorta a nobody. Anyone who disagrees to this may be perfectly right but you cant rule out anything till the game comes out.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think neither BHK or Sora have a heart. Kairi made Sora remember who his friends are but I dont think she has the power to restore his heart.
I always thought that BHK is the nobody.
Sora is the Heartless because Axel does say that Sora's a heartless in COM.
And they must find their heart. All three parts are from the original key bearer from many years ago. That's what I think KH2 is about.

Please note that this is not confirmed, it is only a theorie. The information is mostly true but I put it together the way I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back