• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 'better' usernames

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I believe mine's just plane bogus. Mine's just a name I gave my spilt personality back when I was in 1st to 2nd grade. Man I was a real monster back then, but now the only time I become my other half is when I lose my temper.

Thats pretty gay for a 17 year old. Grow up.

Anyway, my name is just that stupid Mortal Kombat thing. I couldn't think of anything.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Where do you think my ue=sername would fit in the ranking. Arab Wakka is kinda funny, lol. These are all funny especially Put the knife Down that name is awesome so is IknowABC's. Hahalol. These are all hialarious and don't worry Dextel you'll make it somewhere and what's with the picture?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I don't see why "Ryan" is under highly imaginitive, unless my sarcasm detector is broken.

Well I was a little unsure.

Was the guy's name actually Ryan? If so, why did he need the inverted commas? Surely most of us don't introduce ourselves ....like, "Hi, I'm....."Naomi"...." *shifty eyes*

It's almost like he wanted us to think he was a random guy called Dave, masquerading under the name "Ryan".

Apollo

Silver Member
Does anybody rember my first username? qwe really sucked! lol

LIAR LIAR

gyaaa.

I need a new username with a passion. :[

I don't want to change my post count and join date though. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back