• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The best places to grind~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

Well I made this thread to have anyone or everyone give there own insight of where the best places to grind levels.

So far for me at least the best exp endgame wise was Keyblade graveyard jumping in those dark twisters.. they gave me amazing exp too bad Terra does not have a Mickey D-link :(

also sorry if someone made this post already but im pretty sure i did not see one~

GTarablus

The tornados do give ALLOT!!! but there temporary so it sucks...
I use SeaSide in Neverland (i think its the name) its a 3-4 minute walkthrough which gives you 1000+ so its really worth it...

Im not sure about the name SeaSide, but its after mermaid lagoon, on the same island as the entry to Peter Pans hide out

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I've been grinding in Neverland a lot, as Aqua. That said, the tornados in The Keyblade Graveyard are pretty great too, but I think they're only temporary. :C

RonXsilva

The tornados aren't temporary. just leave and re enter the world and there they are

yep he is right it might get kind of annoying at times but all you gotta do is clearthe tornados then go to the world map go back in and they are back~

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
once you get mickey as d-link,obtain the two abilities (one of them will give you double EXP) it's helpuful
i think olympus collesium was a great place for grinding

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah I just do Mickey's D-Link in tornados, because after you get out, your D-Link gauge should be next to completely refilled, so your good for the next time too.

V

Ventus91

oh I'm glad I'm browsing the fourm I needed this thanks for the mickey thing haha

Gram

Banned
Awards
the best place is keyblade graveyard with the mickey d-link, as for leveling up the d-links themselves i use olimpus.

VenAqua

castle of dreams for ven - quite good for quick levelling up without a too large amoiunt of a challenge :D

GTarablus

castle of dreams for ven - quite good for quick levelling up without a too large amoiunt of a challenge :D

the challenge is the fun part! you struggle at first but as you lvl up you start to own those unversed! and eventually after spending a while in those tornadoes you really feel invincible!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
[video=youtube;r8Z7LOcuFFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z7LOcuFFM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back