• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The best KH game so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The best kh game

• KH1

Votes: 38 41.3%
  • KH Re: Chain of memories

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • KH2

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • KH 358/2 Days

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • KH Coded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KH Birth By Sleep

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Not one of them.. ( I doubt that )

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

I haven't played BBS, yet, but it looks like it might be my next favourite.

Until then, my favourite is KH. The one that started it all, and introduced everything. It has a charm that was never matched by any of the other titles, I think. KH2 was prevented from being my favourite because its way easier than the first game, and it IS a button masher. But, from the looks of BBS and all the love its getting, it just might become my next favourite.

YUPPP

Umm, you see, my favorite was KH 2, the first one tat I've ever played and because I liked the gameplay. I want to ask some questions about "Why did you hate/didn't liked KH 2 and why?", so, I would like you to answer the questions with as many details as you can, please.

1- What didn't you liked about the script for the game? Why?
(I thought it ran smoothly and in a very good way... But there are so many people saying that it wasn't...)

2- I already know that many of you didn't like the button-mashing style. Again, I'd like to know why, because I liked it when battling.

3- I liked the Reaction Command style of game. Why didn't you liked it?

4- After giving so many opinions, I'd like to know how you would correct what you consider wrong in KH 2.

The only thing that I didn't liked about KH 2 after playing KH 1 was that Donald and Goofy from KH 2 are almost useless (I said almost) and I would increase their powers to something next of Sora's powers.

The script had cheesy, sophomoric dialog. Sora went from a pretty cool character to being a bumbling, ignorant, retard. The battle system wasn't necessarily bad it's just Sora was way to powerful. Plus the Disney worlds were pointless and didn't help the plot whatsoever. And there was really no character development at all. That was what I didn't like about. I liked the game okay it's just I had my expectations set to high.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Umm, you see, my favorite was KH 2, the first one tat I've ever played and because I liked the gameplay. I want to ask some questions about "Why did you hate/didn't liked KH 2 and why?", so, I would like you to answer the questions with as many details as you can, please.

1- What didn't you liked about the script for the game? Why?
(I thought it ran smoothly and in a very good way... But there are so many people saying that it wasn't...)

2- I already know that many of you didn't like the button-mashing style. Again, I'd like to know why, because I liked it when battling.

3- I liked the Reaction Command style of game. Why didn't you liked it?

4- After giving so many opinions, I'd like to know how you would correct what you consider wrong in KH 2.

The only thing that I didn't liked about KH 2 after playing KH 1 was that Donald and Goofy from KH 2 are almost useless (I said almost) and I would increase their powers to something next of Sora's powers.

1.the script was fine in some parts, but then again, it's not even the script some of the time, it was the "acting" that sora, riku, kairi did. sora sounds really raspy voice, and the way he reacted was stupid, he doesnt do much. and his voice no longer matches along sora's character. some moments sora acted really lame and emotional, but the problem was the way represented it.

one scene for example was when yen sid was explaining the nobodies

2. button mashing was ok, you simply can't say "i like it' just like that if your arguing whether it was good or not. problem was, if you were two feet away of a heartless and you automatically attacked, sora would move towards it, rather than allowing us to move towards the heartless. so basically all you had to do was press x and the occasional triangle in order to beat some of the heartless.

3. reaction command had potential, but it was far too easy. i know people who like story over gameplay would use the excuse that they ignored most of the gameplay flaws to say kh2 was the best. but really the reaction command was one of the things that could've made kh2 good but instead made it worst.

the one and only button you had to -press was triangle, and you didn't even have to time it right. so in a boss, all you had to do was press triangle repeatedly. i think without the reaction command or improved reaction command, it could've made the game much more challenging and made sephiroth much more difficult (and be less hated in the kh series).

4. i would first fix the acting, expand the script, and then make the game more challenging. explain certain things, give more personality to organization xiii, give more insight on sora and more reference to kh:COM

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
I liked Kingdom Hearts II's endgame level much, much more than KH1s. I did think that KH2 had fun gameplay (that was entirely too easy...) specially when with other characters (like the part in Hollow Bastion with all the final fantasy characters and the 1000 heartless fight). However KH1 had a much greater challenge that made me WANT to beat it more, instead of starting me off by collecting money from stupid mini games. So Im sorta torn between KH1 KH2 and 358days/2 because I havent played BBS, which im sure blows all of them out of the water :D

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Just by looking at Birth by Sleep I can tell it is going to be one of my favorite Kingdom Heart games. But if I had to pick from the ones that are already else, I would say KH1.

moonstar_xo

I gotta go with KH1, though the story of BBS is already on par with (if not better than) it. Gameplay looks pretty good too.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I think if i were to change what KH2 became i would have to take apart a lot of what was given. For instance Roxas would have links to Sora's own memories but it would be more noticeable having points in the story where Roxas would see Kairi, or literally relive scenes from KH1. Remember in KH1 where in the End of The Worlds you had to hop to each pillar and you fought heartless in each place you visited throughout the game. Roxas would be reliving scenes such as the heartless attacking Destiny's Island etc. When he completely acknowledges his fake existence in understanding Sora's, Axel finds him and would try to destroy Sora's memory pod so that Roxas would come back to the Organization, at this point it would give Roxas the advantage to say "I won't let you see him".

As far as making the worlds more acceptable, the Nobodies should have had more influence within the world, because Pete was pretty much a joke. Having a world status report would have made visiting the worlds more accepting because Sora would be able to detect distress, and with having the Nobodies be the main cause, they would be the key to Sora finding his friends.

Namine wouldn't be a confusing addition, instead the idea of Xion would be replaced with the identity of Namine. Namine would be made from the memories of Sora, and to much more affect, her appearance would also be from the light given by Kairi. Of course the extraction would have had to been made when Xemnas went to go meet Sora in HB

These are only a few things that come to mind. It might not be the best idea, but it would definitely make the story more meaningful in my opinion.

Rix

:)
Awards
From the games I've played so far, I gotta say that KH1 is definately the best. Only KH game that I do really feel has some "magic" to it.

24Terras

Most likely I will like Birth By Sleep best, but I haven't played it yet so I don't know. I'm hoping thought that the next Kingdom Hearts games are on par with 1 and BBS though.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
For me, Kingdom Hearts is the best one so far. It's the only one in the series and only game I've played that I've beaten so much (248 times). It had the best story of the ones I've played (hoping Birth by Sleep will out do it with all the great reviews I've been seeing), made me enjoy Disney for the first time, gave me a lot of one-liners about the nature of people, inspired me, had some great graphics, had the best soundtrack so far, more great voice actors than annoying ones, and plot twists that sent chills down my spine. It was a masterpiece. I consider Chain of Memories a masterpiece, but not on the same level as the original. Kingdom Hearts II was my least favorite. After waiting so many years for the continuation of Sora's story, I was thoroughly disappointed with what they did to the story. I also disliked what they did with Kairi and her and Sora's reunion. They had so much potential. I still liked it, but with some of the changes to the original story (OMG Anzem is reali Xehanort!), it just made it less enjoyable. Square Enix and Nomura are starting to redeem themselves with the new games.

MeggieKeyblader

Kingdom Hearts, definitely. I agree with Rixam, it was the game with the most "magic" to it. The whole confusing plot kind of annoys me... Birth by Sleep looks like it might be a close second.

Lady-Lee

Awards
KH1 takes the gold for me. It really still gives me that happy feeling, although I must say BBS is coming in neck and neck for the gold.

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 1, they did almost everything right with this game.
I think, once I play Birth By Sleep, I will most definitely fight it, but I will probably replace KH1 as my favorite.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
KH2 and then KH1. KH2 was such an emotional rollercoaster for me, lol. I think I'll like BbS though, it appears to be really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back