• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS BUT NOT FOR BBS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Ending Stage

• End of the World

Votes: 64 63.4%
  • Castle Oblivion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • The World That Never Was

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Whatever 358/2 days had (dont know)

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Re: The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS)

End of the world. It was the only world that had me struggling to survive in the whole KH series (those invisibles really hurt).

XkeybladerXX

I hated End of the World...It was so confusing and the invisible wall was the thing that made it confusing. It's the type of world that if you want to go somewhere...you'll end right back to where you started (That happened)...But the music was awesome.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

End of the world without a doubt.
It had epic music, creepy setting which actually scared me a bit (I was about 8 at the time), and just gave you that whole "Oh crap! If we lose, we're all going to die!" type of feel. TWTNW just didn't have that. It just felt like a city infested with Heartless and nobodies. Plus "The world that never was" was kind of a lame name in my opinion. Besides, in The End of the World, you get to fight the devil himself! You can't get better than that!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

End of the World definitely.. I liked everything about it!

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

How much as I love going around TCTNW studying every single inch of the castle i First Person, I'm going to vote for End of the world.
That was definately a creepy place, and thanks to KHIIFM there's no longer any Heartless in TWTNW, so I can't just go farming synthesis anymore, without having to fight 30 other types of Heartless and then end up with not getting, my prize from the Neo Shadow...

Anyway, Chernabog is the only Disney boss in the series with it's own battle music, lets leave it at that.

Satoshi

The World That Never Was was pretty awesome, just because it actually never was. It never happened.

Still, the End of the World was the most paralyzing, tantalizing final stage I have ever played, in any game yet published.

Midnight's Dirge

TWTNW is just such a cool place! It would have been better if all the buildings in the dark city were explorable, or at least explained to some degree (What the fuck was with the semi-truck accident in front of the skyscraper anyway?). The levels of TCTNW are also some of the biggest places in the game, which made me like them a lot as well, not even taking into account the great design of the place (Who doesn't love stark white on stark gray?).

Anyway, Chernabog is the only Disney boss in the series with it's own battle music, lets leave it at that

Have you heard the piece it was based off of? Night on Bald Mountain is a truly epic piece of music.

YouTube - A Night On Bare Mountain/Mussorgsky/Leibowitz

Mussorgsky FTW!

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Twilight Town/ The World That Never Was

I consider both Xion and Riku the final bosses, since there's not really any break in between the fights and most importantly, no save point. I'm taking it that "Really?" is referring to the fight with Xion. However, when it comes to the final world of Days, it's the World That Never Was.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

end of the world simple as that, It was a better challenge than TWTNW...

Z

Zulkir

As much as I favor that dark city, ever since I first saw it in the secret movie.

I have to say End of the World, it gave me the "this is the end of our story, it all comes down here" feel.

TWTNW was more of a "I'm in a strange place and I don't know whats going to happen" feel.

Sharikka

The End of the World is bomb. The music, the heartless, and that entire world was just so chilling.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i wish the world that enver was made a little more sense....it looked too technical instead of magical

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The End of the World. It gives you that sense of finality.

TWTNW made no sense...

GO THROW NOBODIES INTO AN ENGINE! WHY? BECAUSE!
NOW GO ATTACK THE WALL THAT IS A BARRIER! WHY? BECAUSE!
GIANT ROBOT DRAGON SHIP!

...nor were the enemies powerful or never seen before.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

I love End of the World.

it was just awesome. You fought Ultra ( well not Ultra but still ) Tough monsters

And You got some good Accessories.

And you had to fight constantly for like 3 battles which were awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back