• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS BUT NOT FOR BBS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Ending Stage

• End of the World

Votes: 64 63.4%
  • Castle Oblivion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • The World That Never Was

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Whatever 358/2 days had (dont know)

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
As much as I love TWTNW, I went back through end of the world a little while ago. It is just so... disturbing. It is the embodiment of a worlds destruction and death of millions. TWTNW was still awesome though.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Re: The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS)

End of the World got to be the best
Cmon the world is called The End of the World it doesnt get better than that

Sholted

Well, Castle Oblivion was the whole game, not only the ending stage in CoM, so not very special.
I liked the storyline in TWTNW and the Memory's Skyscraper area. But the world itself... I liked End of the World more, based on areas.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

End of the World is the best one. The enemies were better, as were the scenery, the music, and especially the feel. Oh, and End of the World kind of has a boss as a common enemy. (Behemoth) You can fight him repeatedly via leaving and going back to the beginning part again and again. Does TWTNW have something like that? Can you fight Saix again? Nope.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

End of the World hands down. The music was awesome.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

As cool as the End of the World was, I loved the abandoned city atmosphere of TWTNW. Plus it had much better music in my opinion, and had more memorable locations, like Memory's Skyscraper and the Proof of Existence.

Oh, and Days had a smaller version of TWTNW, unless you consider the clock tower fight to be the final world.

7thspade

The World That Never Was. Epic music, fun boss fights, good story, good scenery.
The End of the World was lost on me. I didn't like the way it looked.

zhill05

I would have to vote for TWTNW. I found that a lot of things that happened in that world made a better ending than the others. For twilight town in days, made a bad ending world, though it was great place for the story in the end. Since in castle oblivion, every non-world floor was the same so to me that kind of took away from expecting an awesome place to look forward to. And then there is The End of the World which fit the first kingdom hearts nicely. It kind of showed what was left behind from the heartless along with an idea as to how everything might be if everything was coming to an end.

A

Azrael

End of the World.

Every other world sucked.

Candylanger

Awards

Difficult decision, both worlds has the dark atmosphere that I like, I like the emptiness of TWTNW, and I like the destroyed pieces that shows what happened to the worlds in The End of the World. The music in both worlds was fantastic, but in the end, I have to vote for TWTNW.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Tough choice, I loved them all, but I have to go with days, whether you consider it TT or TWTNW as the final stage, I loved the way the environments made the end so much more amazing

Rix

:)
Awards

End of the world is definately the best. The music, the atmosphere and everything just gave me the chills...

Really?

Days had the best final battle. It has the most meaning I think. It was in the most important world, and it was against your best friend.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Days had the best final battle. It has the most meaning I think. It was in the most important world, and it was against your best friend.

I second this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back