• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS BUT NOT FOR BBS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Ending Stage

• End of the World

Votes: 64 63.4%
  • Castle Oblivion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • The World That Never Was

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Whatever 358/2 days had (dont know)

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Face

Re: The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS)

End of the World, for many reasons...
If I had to give one: the surprise the first time you went through it when you saw Chernabog and heard that amazing music!

State

Awards

End of the World
It had that feeling of being the final world. Hollow Bastion had that same feeling, only, that, it was missing something, and that was why it wasn't the final world. =D

Raun

The End of the World. Everything about it was just so epic and creepy at the same time. The music was really creepy and opening chests could lead to a random battle. And the out of nowhere fight against Chernabog was awesome. I nearly pissed my pants when I saw I had to fight him. There's also that near endless heartless battle in the second to last room in that world. TWTNW felt too sci-fi for my taste.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The End of the World. The place was huge, and it was so much fun to fight there. I think my favorite part was that really long Heartless battle before you fight Ansem SoD, or when you reach the platforms with the glowing orbs to get "transported".

The World that Never Was was much too linear, like every other world in KH2.
Castle Oblivion for me was very boring and repetitive, though that's mainly because I've played the original CoM countless times previously.
Days' final stage was technically Twilight Town, I think. Nothing to do there.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
The End of The World.

I can't forget playing through and expecting Hollow Bastion to be the final stage. Then when it appeared I was like "...holy crap... this place is sick" It really blew me away. The music was so ominous, and it just felt really epic, like something was actually on the line.

And I give it props because of chernabog. That fight is extremely memorable, music and all =D

TWTNW can't even compare.

KHxOblivion

End of the World was epic for me. Difficult heartless fights and darkness everywhere. The absolute scene and embodiment of nothingness.

ffdgh

hmm lets see

eerie normal/battle theme
depressing scenery
*Hard core* heartless XD
annnd the neoshadow last line of defence sooo End of the world wins.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
TWTNW would've been beyond epic if they didn't scrap out the King battle concept. If you don't know what that is, it's Xemnas' original final form, and all the buildings form to make like, this one big person thing :D it's amazing. It's rare on the internet though, so I can't fetch a picture. I would totally prefer that over the stupid giant bird.

EDIT: (huge, but not spoiler boxing because it's too damn awesome)
Epic, no? I would totally kill to fight this :D dammit, Xemnas!
conceptualfinalboss.jpg

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
TWTNW would've been beyond epic if they didn't scrap out the King battle concept. If you don't know what that is, it's Xemnas' original final form, and all the buildings form to make like, this one big person thing :D it's amazing. It's rare on the internet though, so I can't fetch a picture. I would totally prefer that over the stupid giant bird.

ugh yeah i hate that. between them destroying the 1000 heartless battle and them scrapping that... yeah

Gram

Banned
Awards

end of the world thebatman

End of the World got to be the best
Cmon the world is called The End of the World it doesnt get better than that
this^

that and come on who can forget that 1st time u finish kh1 [b4 kh2 or com cameout]
everything from the name to the music jsut screamed this is it!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
End of the World has always been my favorite. The background music really attracts me to it.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha I remember starting this and thinking I would be one in a small majority that voted for EotW. I thought TWTNW was going to win. Chernabog+Ansem+Forze del male= Awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back