• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Character in the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
First, Namine was never in KH1, just KH: CoM and KH2 and how is she annoying, Kairi is way more annoying than her.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well , she ' s annoying , and gets on my nerves , plus she doesn ' t even have a weapon , just her ability to change people ' s memories .

...I think "Sora" qualifies as the best weapon anyone in KH can ever wield.
Namine: *under attack*
Sora: *sitting aside eating a sandwitch*
Namine: ... *memory *****
Sora: *kills whomever was after Namine, kisses her on the cheek, and returns to his sandwitch*

And I'd much have a plot relevant character that wields no weapon over the disgrace Kairi ended up being WITH a Keyblade at a single point of time, thank you very much.

And she looks the same in KH I and II .... hmm ? >_>

...amazing, considering she wasn't even IN KH1.
Then again, seeing how little we got to see of her in KH2, I suppose "Invisible" really is appropriate

A

Audo

Well , she ' s annoying , and gets on my nerves , plus she doesn ' t even have a weapon , just her ability to change people ' s memories .
Right... she wasn't in KH1 dollface.
Not to mention Nami can collapse someone's heart and turn them into a lifeless puppet.
Seems like she doesn't really need a weapon since she is practically KH God.

C

Colours

Right... she wasn't in KH1 dollface.
Not to mention Nami can collapse someone's heart and turn them into a lifeless puppet.
Seems like she doesn't really need a weapon since she is practically KH God.
err...........what now.

rolfmao. How was she annoying, it's not like you fight her, you don't even actually talk to her in the game, but with roxas scene's. wait.......

A

Audo

err...........what now.

rolfmao. How was she annoying, it's not like you fight her, you don't even actually talk to her in the game, but with roxas scene's. wait.......
Nami = God.
Is that really so hard to understand? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back