• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Character in the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
>_> hmm this is actually intresting but personality wise when it comes to the organization I like Saix the most. I just love how mean he is :3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx, ftw! ~<3
And Zexy and Larxy come in second.
And Roxas.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Demyx, ftw! ~<3
And Zexy and Larxy come in second.
And Roxas.

Zexy as in Zexion? Never heard of that nickname before. Yes and Roxas! 8D
Sorry...I like them all too. I can't say anything about Larxene though, considering she's not of my favorites. XD

Macabre

Gold Member
Roxas and Demyx.
Both are cool characters but Roxas ranks first.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, the dilemma. I'm in pain here.

I'll say Riku might've had the chance but he was too much of a self-inflicting emo at KH2 despite it all, so no.

That would leave me with Sora. I'm sorry, I adore the kid. Not a lot of people can still keep on smiling after everything he's been through and hold things dear without ending up more like KH1's Riku. God bless Anti Form for somehow keeping him sane. I adored him in KH1, felt for him in CoM, and admired what they did with his character in KH2 despite it all. Boy went through a mental breakdown and it showed even despite the game being Disney.
No wonder I keep replaying the games when my favorite's the lead :3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ I agree with everything you said SA! Sora's probably my favorite character, but Demyx is a close second, if not tied with him. Actually, I love all the characters, whether they're Disney, Final Fantasy cameos, or original KH characters. They all have different things about them that make them great, and I really don't have a problem with any of them.

C

Colours

Zexy as in Zexion? Never heard of that nickname before. Yes and Roxas! 8D
Sorry...I like them all too. I can't say anything about Larxene though, considering she's not of my favorites. XD

Lmao, me nether though it sounds fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back