• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I really don't think there was a need to work on his summer report, or try to get money. There is probably a reason Nomura made him playable in kh2 though. Maybe because he is leaving Kairi or Riku for kh3.

EDIT: ahh 666th post!!

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
TwilightMaster said:
Well
Spoiler Spoiler Show

oh darn, your going to have bad luck.

Wait, do you mean

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Because he wasn't good at all and it was horrible how much he stunk. I would rather play as him when he is more.... gooder (I know you're all jealous of my mad grammar skills)

~Yes! At least I dont have 666 posts anymore!

KH4LiFe

I DO NOT like playing wit Roxas but I DO think Roxas was vital for the storyline

TwistedArachnid

.:KL:. said:
I hated playing as Roxas sooooo much. He can't even keep a ball in the air for jesus christ >> He is so slow. He can not jump at all.

But lets stop hating on Roxas...

It would have been better if we had to play as Kairi on Destiny Islands in the beginning of the game instead of playing as Roxas.

I mean we could have went to school, we could have went to her job X3 (its an artwork thing), seen her house and crap. But no we get to play as a character in spoilerville. How boring.

You hated Roxas because he was slow, couldn't jump high, and had trouble keeping a ball in the air, but want to play as Kairi, who from what I've gathered, has no athleticism?

I didn't mind Roxas, he kinda grew on me. I felt bad for him in a way since he really didn't have a life of his own, he was just an extension of someone else. That'd suck, live a life, and find out it's fake...

petite-nigiri

TwistedArachnid said:
You hated Roxas because he was slow, couldn't jump high, and had trouble keeping a ball in the air, but want to play as Kairi, who from what I've gathered, has no athleticism?

I didn't mind Roxas, he kinda grew on me. I felt bad for him in a way since he really didn't have a life of his own, he was just an extension of someone else. That'd suck, live a life, and find out it's fake...

yeah youre right ... I think Roxas is the one of the loneliest character in kh2 ...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
TwistedArachnid said:

She wouldn't be playing a sport then. Roxas was horrible at all the crap except maybe skateboarding and he was still doing it. Kairi would be doing things she could do.

Sora Kun

Yeah, would be pretty cool playing as Kairi, and this is coming from a Sora Fanatic, just keep that in mind.

neji_sorariku

petite-nigiri said:
yeah youre right ... I think Roxas is the one of the loneliest character in kh2 ...

i agree knowing that you're just a part of somebody and doesn't really have to exist is very sad.... i also agree that it gets boring playing as him....but i don't hate him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back