• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beginning of KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
I have a hunch that at the beginning of KH2, after Roxas awakening, you play as Sora in his KH1 cloth. He'll probably be walking on the deserted road and come upon twilight town where he meet Roxas friends. Afterwhile he'll learn he can travel through other worlds through trian(Remember in the new trailer you see him waving goodbye to Roxas friends before leaving)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yeah Maybe....

It has been comfirmed you start in Twilight Town.
But, Not knowing if it is for Sora or BHK.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
I figured that maybe they(Donald and Goofy) found out about the train and said "Let go find the king, Sora seems happier then he been in a long time, its probably best he stays here with them." They'll pobably leave a letter saying good bye and Sora sees it and says "I can't abandon my friends" and goes after them. Or something?

acrossthestars

well... u do c sora, donald and goofy with BHK's friends in front of wherever that is. and u c them at yensid's place. so maybe in those couple shots, donald and goofy are with sora, just not seen by the camera angle?

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't know, I'm just going by what i thought. It does sound like something Square will put in there to show Friendship is stronger then anything else.

Oblivion115

well the seen with sora waving goodbye to BHK's friends is obviously him in a gummi ship so donald and goofy are prolly in the cockpit piloting it

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Also, if you really look at that part, doesn't it look like Sora pants are too small to fit him. Maybe that the part where he gets black duds and you see the KH2 title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back