• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~*The Beauxxx Fanclub*~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how do u feel about Beauxxx

• dude shes the greatest

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • i admire her thats all

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

I sensed that this thread needed more PWN so I came. Happy?

T

The Marauder

kikyo, get your revolting self out of this thread. Just your viewing of it is intolerable. Go get some win... win that you'll never be able to hold.

In any case I don't "join" fanclubs so I am not joining per se. I am definately supporting this however. It makes me kinda want to go remake my Temple...

K

kikyowhereareu

OMG, BEAUXXX, YOU ARE SOO COOL.SO FR** COOL.You give me sympathy and is allways there for me so I made this poem.
Roses maby red, and violets maby be purple or blue,but there's one thing for sure you're cool.

C

Charlie

^I'm willing to accept the fact that you have made a very recent 'Hate' club for me, as well your apology, and sudden confession of feelings for me, kikyo.

I do not mind WHO joins this club at all. The fact remains to be seen that they are either approving/supporting this (especially meaning you TM), or simply joining.

Every request to be in this club will be greatly respected.

And TM, a simple plea from me is that you either ignore/hold your fire on kikyo, alright?

Much love to each, and every single one of you.

<3

K

kikyowhereareu

By feelings, do you mean as friends?And thank you for the help,Beauxxx. I apreciate it very.

K

kikyowhereareu

I was flaming? When did I ever flame in here? And of course,MoO, Why wouldn't I be invited to this club? The only reason I made the hateclub is to gather Beauxxx's friends there so someday this would be created. Aren't I smart?

C

Charlie

-Absolutely no flaming of kikyo, or anyone will be tolerated.

-This also goes for "criticism" as well. And if you think that you can find a loop hole in this rule, you are sadly mistaken.

-If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then I strongly suggest either attempting to "hold back" your hatred, LLP them, PM them, or some other method that doesn't result in you expressing it in the thread itself.

-Careful with the spam. You are absolutely free to have off-hand/random conversations, yet not to the point where you're literally posting things that barely pass over the "25"-character rule, alright?

--This also goes for "2525252525"---Don't even try doing it.

-I'm really not into kicking anyone out of here anytime soon, but I WILL without hesitation if the flaming/critcism get's TOO out of hand.

Alright? Please respect these rules. Again love to you all.

{ I also thank you again, kikyo. You too are appreciated. }

masterofoblivion

sure kikyo and i said no flaming kikyo not dont flame kikyo >_>
EDIT: ok thank u beau for the rules it helps me and KHP alot of time thinking them up xD

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
kikyowhereareu said:
I was flaming? When did I ever flame in here? And of course,MoO, Why wouldn't I be invited to this club? The only reason I made the hateclub is to gather Beauxxx's friends there so someday this would be created. Aren't I smart?
Really? You just wanted Beauxxx's friends to show up so this would be created? Seems weird to me, but, who cares?

K

kikyowhereareu

MoO,you and Beauxxx are sox44 cool. Love as Beauxxx calls it to you and her.And yes MoDo, that was what I wanted. I couldn't have done it because I've been making TOO many fanclubs,that and I wanted to see if my theory would work and it has. Joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back