• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The BBS Gap!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How long will the gap be!?

• pssss, 3 months or less!!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • 4 months, just like days!

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • 5 months, it's the longest KH game!

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Hopefully less than KH2 and Days. But thats me being hopeful. Me being realistic is saying five months.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Enough to allow a significant and useful change of character's attitudes, and enough for there to be well-done characters introduced.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
how long after the game is released in japan do u think we'll have to wait to get our hands on it!?

Chain of memories- little less than a month!!
kh2- about 3 months.
358/2- 4 months

by looking at those numbers it doesnt look good for us guys.

So what will it be this time?
Considering it being a psp game it should be about 3 month's.

Dcasd1

three to four months i would think. I wish japan would let the us have kh 1 and 2 final mix. I mean wouldn't they want more moeny?

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
hmmm... i bet around 4 months or so.

I don't mind if they take long. I mean, the longer it takes the better it is (well... most of the time)....

considering that i hope it won't be such a disappointment, i wouldn't want them to rush on it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I think7.. Dissidia took like 8.. almost 9 >_O
But BBS is going to be longer than Dissidia isn't it? So maybe 9 months :D cuz then it means the game will be veryyyyy good...
WEE I hope 9 months then :D

But all that isn't for sure..since it's translating.. and maybe square is getting better at the time of US localizing so who knows =)

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think7.. Dissidia took like 8.. almost 9 >_O
But BBS is going to be longer than Dissidia isn't it? So maybe 9 months :D cuz then it means the game will be veryyyyy good...
WEE I hope 9 months then :D

But all that isn't for sure..since it's translating.. and maybe square is getting better at the time of US localizing so who knows =)

wasnt dissidia started much alter than BBS?

besides the date never changed for dissidia

devastater147

it did once at first it used to be dated in june but then it got pushed back because they add stuff that wasn't in the original version I think extra scenes

Allister Rose

French Lover
it did once at first it used to be dated in june but then it got pushed back because they add stuff that wasn't in the original version I think extra scenes

well i believe there will be a 3-4month gap...i tihnk they made us wait for BBS far too long. same for FFXIII series....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back