• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the battle with the load of heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeymundo

well ive been wondering about that picture of sora,donald and goofy running in to attack the mass hord of heartless and then i went on google video and found a music video where it showed all the heartless rushing up to fight them and for a split second im sure you see him fighting the huge amount of heartless but if it is real it must have been shot with a cam corder but i just cant tell if its real or not but i was just wondering if anyone else had watched the video

dejah

:|
>.<

imagine all the experience points!!

guh...

that's hopefully quite alot of level ups! :D

Z

ZerokaoS

did u have 2 fight the 2behemoths at the same tiem?! that would be awesome

C

*Caucasian*

Hmmmm I wonder if sora, mickey, and donald have to fight all of them but it would be cool if leon,cloud,yuffie,and alots more came to help fight that huge battel

lukeymundo

lol il just be like COME ON heartless have some! its going to be so much fun taking out all those heartless its gotta be like the fight to wipe out the heartless forever wouldnt it be great if you defeated a certain amount and then a load more came and just when soras about to get attacked the calvalry arrives (cloud, squall/leon,yuffie,mickey) and you have a mass team fight now that would be one hell of a fight:D

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Even without them coming to help, it would be one hell of a fight! I mean imagine it, just you....and the heartless...one on one. Well...... 1000/3 really, but still...it'll be awesome!!!

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
that part will be awesome, after teh crew arrives(leon,cloud,yuffie,mickey,etc..), it would be awesome if all the crew from twilight town arrives(setzer,seifer,vivi,heine,etc...), and then the disney people(alladin,jack skellington, etc...) that would kick ass

PSPForDummies

This is exactly what I hope happens, all the characters from the game come to help you fight that ENORMOUS battle

~XxSlayerxX~

This is a minor spoiler(well i think so...)When u reach to that load of heartless u will be 1 on 1 with 1000 heartless(when i mean 1 on1 that means sora vs 1000 heartless).Mabye donald and goofy were fighthing the other parts.Yes u will be fighthing along with the FF chacracthers leon, yuffie,tifa,cloud etc just i won't spoilt it for u all when u will fight alongside them.Hope this dosen't spoil too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back