• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Battle of The Masterminds: WD Gaster vs The Master of Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
The two masterminds of two of the most popular JRPG franchises of all time. One a former royal scientist of the underground trapped within the Void, forever scattered across time and space. The other the writer of a book of prophecies who works to eliminate darkness from the worlds of kingdom hearts, even at the cost of the lives of his followers.

But whose wits and strategy will win them the crown of the mastermind of everything?

Let the debating begin

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Last I checked, Gaster was just some obscure easter egg about a guy that got stupidly himself erased from canon. Where does "mastermind" even factor in?

Sonofjafar

Awards
Last I checked, Gaster was just some obscure easter egg about a guy that got stupidly himself erased from canon. Where does "mastermind" even factor in?
Clearly you weren’t paying attention during the fun events. He might have created the entire timeline of Deltarune and definitely created a mechanical marvel in the form of the code. Point being: the man who speaks in hands has always been a part of the Toby Fox mythos as a mysterious orchestrator of events

Awards
Neither of them have done anything besides exist lmao
Well MoM did basically orchestrate Foreteller Among Us and give himself an easy way to just go to the friggin future by just handing Luxu his keyblade lol.

I have no idea what Gaster did other than fall into a machine and become an easter egg with cryptic phrases about him popping up with it being IMPLIED that he MAY HAVE done something after that.

Honestly, since we know a bit more about the MoM in general, and actually got a feel for his personality and such...this debate seems a bit...uh...meaningless?

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well MoM did basically orchestrate Foreteller Among Us and give himself an easy way to just go to the friggin future by just handing Luxu his keyblade lol.

I have no idea what Gaster did other than fall into a machine and become an easter egg with cryptic phrases about him popping up with it being IMPLIED that he MAY HAVE done something after that.

Honestly, since we know a bit more about the MoM in general, and actually got a feel for his personality and such...this debate seems a bit...uh...meaningless?
Apparently Gaster may be the narration in character creator beginning of Deltarune due to the file name of the music playing. I guess.

Alvart

Awards
I'm gonna bring out the ol' UT knowledge here that may be outdated but, we haven't seen much of Gaster. He's a mysterious entity for sure, that has done SOMETHING in the games. People point at him when anything happens. But we haven't seen much about him. In a battle of wits, we gotta know how the character acts. And I haven't seen a glimpse of how he behaves, or an ultimate goal for that matter.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I'm gonna bring out the ol' UT knowledge here that may be outdated but, we haven't seen much of Gaster. He's a mysterious entity for sure, that has done SOMETHING in the games. People point at him when anything happens. But we haven't seen much about him. In a battle of wits, we gotta know how the character acts. And I haven't seen a glimpse of how he behaves, or an ultimate goal for that matter.
Sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant what series are you guys talking about? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

Alvart

Awards
Sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant what series are you guys talking about? I don't think I've ever heard of it.
Oh did I accidentally reply to you? Sorry, I'm not that experienced on this site. Anyways, W.D. Gaster is a character from Undertale. He's an easter egg mostly.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Oh did I accidentally reply to you? Sorry, I'm not that experienced on this site. Anyways, W.D. Gaster is a character from Undertale. He's an easter egg mostly.
I don't know if you responded or not, I'm new to this site too, well not new new, I've been coming to this site for few years now, but I only officially signed up last week, but thank you for answering anyway.

Back