• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The battle of the fastfood resturaunts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

McDonalds,burger king,arbys, wendys, or checkers

• McDonalds

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Checkers

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Arbys

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Wendys

Votes: 23 30.7%

• Total voters
A

Azrael

Burger King is definitely the shit. Although I like KFC and Pizza Hut more

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Checkers?

Anyway, I guess I like BK. Then McDonalds.
Wendys is too ghetto for me.
Arbys has curly fries. <33

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Burger King is definitely the shit. Although I like KFC and Pizza Hut more

Is Pizza Hut even considered Fast food?

I mean it takes like 20 minutes to get mine, and Pizza Hut in general tastes like crap. I prefer Little Caesar's.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
We don't have anything else but McDonalds, and some crappy little fast food restaurants, where no-one eats.

So my vote goes to McDonalds.

DaDarkDude

Well, I'd have to say for Fries, Mc. Donalds, for burgers,it's a tie between Mc. Donalds and burger king... I don't know which is better though, I'd say they're the same...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
More up towards Austin and other nearby areas, we have this small burger chain called Short Stop, and that is the shit. Seriously, the burgers and fries are always fucking delicious. There use to be one in Georgetown which we used to go to all the time, but the tore it down for some reason. I wanted to cry so bad ;_;

Since those aren't very close anymore, I usually get burgers from Jack in the Box, which is also very good.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
We've got a local snack bar that has some good food but if I had to choose from one if the chains it would be BK, the burgers are sloppy but taste awesome.

A

Anima Relic

Mcdonalds=Only go there if my friends try to take me to some high priced piece of shyt place like Chick fil ass

Checkers=Almost as high priced as Chick Fil ass, but the fries are so good I wouldn't care anyways

Burger King=Give me the whopper and I'd be satisfied, if not that, then I'll be pissed

Arbys=They're so desparate just to stay in competition with the others that I'll lol @ them if I were ever to go to their resturant.

Wendy's=Only go there for the Shakes and nothing else, I need mah soquids lawl.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
GATTAI said:
ew fat people talking about fast food

eeeeeeeeew

How do you know the people who post to this thread are fat or not?
And no-one has said that they eat fast food EVERY day. :/

Back