• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.:The Battle of Terrabellum:. {Retry} (OOC and Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
My First Original Rp!!

Check here for any updates

You may use any character from anything in this Rp...

Accepting members at all times

"Although the universe is vast and there if more life than we could ever imagine,
we are all similar in so many ways.."

In an entire different galaxy from ours, there is a planet called Terrabellum.
Terrabellum is split into two halves by the natives who live there, the half of power, and the half of beasts. The side of Power is called the Ministry. The side of Beasts is called the Oddisy. Both of the clans worship a god they call, the Great Creator. As you probably already figured out, they believe that he, the god, created the universe, and their planet, and everything on it.

These two sides have been fighting ever since the creation of their planet. The two leaders of the territories were the first beings on the planet, or so they say. Supposedly, they were the ones who started this war in the first place. Lupus, the Oddisy commander, was born with unusual abilities like a wolf. While Itzal, the Ministry commander, was born with the powers of darkness.They have been fighting for over a millennium about who the Great Creator likes more as a son. They have been recruiting members since they started fighting.

Classification: (I’ll break it down for you from most powerful to least)
1. Commander
2. Peon
3. Grunt

I WILL ASSIGN THE PEONS TO EITHER SIDE!! (Just Ask)

Rules:
1. Absolutely no g-m or power playing!!!
2. I guess romance is ok… (Pg-13)
3. Limit, 2 characters
4. Post, It Ends As It Begins at the top of your template
5. If you really read the story and rules, don't post anything
6. Your Character must follow Ministry/Oddisy regulations (see below)
7. Each Peon(s) has their own piece of land for them to control, they have total command over their grunts
(I will assign each peon(s) their grunts)
8.No more than 2 Peons to a patch of land

Oddisy:
1. Needs Animal-like abilities and/or appearance
2. Limit 2 abilities for grunt, 4 abilities for peon, and 8 for commander
(I’m both commanders, you don’t need to worry about the last one)

Ministry:
1. Anything goes (ex: Earth bender, Naruto ninja, pyro, Robot-man, and so on...)
2. Limit 2 abilities for grunt, 4 abilities for peon, and 8 for commander

Oddisy Peons:
1. Xeon (DarkxLight)
2. King Sora X

Oddisy Grunts:
(none so far)

Ministry Peons:

Ministry Grunts:
(none so far)

Unlimited grunt positions (Both sides)

Oddisy Template: (I will use mine as an example)

Name: Lupus

Position (Grunt, Peon): Commander

Animal mix: Wolf

Weapon of choice: Split Samurai sword, Large Buster sword

Side: Oddisy

Appearance:Lupus

Bio: As I already stated; he is the leader of the Oddisy clan and was one of the first beings on his planet.

Abilities:
1. Able too see things hours before they happen
2. Super speed
3. Retractable claws
4. All senses improved ten-fold (Ex: By touching the ground he can feel who has been there and who is coming).
5. His claws can tear metals apart
6. Strength
7. Able to climb walls
8. High jump ability.

Ministry template:

Name: Itzal

Position (Grunt, Peon): Commander

Power: Darkness

Weapon of choice (Virtually anything): His own shadow

His Shadow

Side (Ministry or Oddisy): Ministry

Appearance: Always wearing a black hooded cloak. All you can ever see are his glowing, white eyes.

Bio (doesn’t need to be to long): Again, as I already stated; he is the leader of the Ministry clan and was one of the first beings on his planet.

Abilities (what you can do with your power):
1. Call his shadow monster
2. Manipulate others shadows, thus controlling their bodies
3. Able to spawn the dead
4. Shoots blasts of paralyzing darkness from his hand
5. Able to sink into the darkness and appear somewhere else in a matter of seconds
6. Hover
7. Psychic
8. Shape shifting

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well the thing did die off right before it started to get anywhere. But hey I'll join up on here again. BTW, I'm gonna use the same character temp I used in the last one. So leave the Oddisy spot opened for me.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Ah, seems understandable. If I played that game as well you guys would never hear from me again. Good thing my computer doesn't work that well to play that game. Anyways here's the temp.

Name: Xeon

Postion (Grunt,Peon): Peon

Animal Mix: Lizard

Weapon of Choice: a dragon like scythe

Side: Oddisy

Apperance: Xeon has dark greenish brown hair. His eyes are amber and his pupils are slits. He stands at 6'2'' and is a bit muscular. He has tan skin all over his body except for his tail which is black. He has sharp talons on his hands and feet so he wears shoes that are the same as the shoes on some of the ninjas in Naruto. He dresses in cassual clothes, wears a headband over his forehead, and a black jacket with a dragon image on the back. He also wears opened finger gloves that has spikes on the knuckles.

Persona: Xeon is a nice guy once you get to know him. He has a good sense of humor and will laugh at anything that looks or sounds funny to him. Xeon can look serious when he's by himself or when he's in a fight. He does like girls but he's too shy to ask one out, but he's not that shy to talk to them like a friend. (Don't ask why) Xeon like's all types of reptiles considering he's actually part reptile. But most importantly Xeon can be quite rude when he's in a bad mood so don't try to piss him off, just try to cheer him up instead.

Bio: Xeon was once apart of a royal and wealthy family. He was actually the prince until one fateful day that his family was attacked and killed right before his eyes. It happen when he was 11 and he was tramatized by it for years. He lefted his home and went on his own ways for a while until Commander Lupus found him in the streets and took him in as one of his soldiers to fight on his side against the Ministry. 10 years later Xeon was know a Peon soldier serving his life to Commander Lupus.

Abilities:
1. Able to use his camouflauge to disappear.
2. Able to hypnotis his oppenent's and monipulate them to see false images.
3. Wall crawling abilities. (He can crawl on anything espeically icey walls)
4. Regrow any limb or organ that get's cut off or out. (Except his head or any organs that he needs to live. aka, heart and brain. Lungs is okay but as long as it's one lung that's missing.)

Specail Move: Uses his tongue to lash out and ensare his foes, he can even retract his tongue so he can have an easier time to kill his oppenent at point blank. (down side he can't use it on anything that has spikes or exicutes lighting)

FinalSora04

Awards
ok, once the minisry positions are filled the grunts will be the only position avalible, unless you beg me....jk

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So you don't have time for TSB but you can do this? I'm confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back