• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE battle in Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
I put emphasis on THE battle, cuzz you guys all know which battle I'm talking about. At level 49 of the last paradox cup. Fighting those four is what's really killing me right now, and I've heard people say different things on how to beat them. What's your technique?

Some said to use reflaga, others said the Trinity Limit, and some just fly around for pointless minutes (which seem hours). I'm about to try the Trinity concept right now. Who's beaten it?

"Those four" being Yuffie, Tifa, Cloud, and Leon

i.Organization

Use Ultima since it gives you MP Hastega. Use Reflega at the start of the battle 3 times and then use Trinity limit, fly around and use trinity limit again. You would usually kill Tifa and Yuffie first and then Leon then Cloud. It's really easy, even on proud mode if you use that strategy. I killed them in 20 minutes.

OmegaRaptor

i hardly did comboes. i used reflega like a madman and i glided when i was out of mp. tifa will always go down first which is good because shes probably the biggest threat. then usually yuffie, then leon, then cloud. thats just my personal experience. ultima weapon will help out but its definitley not necesary.

jk4eva

To be honest, fighting them head-on only ended up getting me killed at first.
So all I did was glide around most of the time so they weren't able to land a hit on me and when I had the chance to rest, I'd cast thundaga, then attack probably Yuffie or Tifa, then continue to glide, repeating the same method. I casted curaga when necessary.

Not saying it's the best or quickest way to go about defeating them but I did manage not to get hurt by them too much.
Still, try experiment with any technique you think will help. ^^

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
reflegas good, but the safe and easier option would be to have loads of ethers or elixers. then use trinity by locking on to character and then fly around the arena to get away from them. u can either let your bar fill up or use ethers or elixers to refill the bar, then use trinity again. have apowerful keyblade, ultima, and high stats obviously would help.

NeoBlade

Website
www.myspace.com
I haven't even tried to fight the paradox cup since I posted this cuzz I started a new game for fun. Busy with Christmas and New Years too. Well, I just played it last night. I didn't die once!! I did fly around a lot, just cuzz I was stupid and didn't get elixers and ethers, did trinity, and casted thundaga a lot. Hades is freakishly easy, why did they even make him the last boss? It was a joke. After all that fighting, I expected Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back