• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE BATMAN FC!!! ~ "Long Live The Bat"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Eh, I'll take what I can get. I'm not picky. Although it sure would've been sweet to be Ace, especially considering that Ace is my real world nickname....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tumblr_lmyryrpZs01qidrtmo1_500.jpg

Bruce Wayne, the Internet Troll.

I love that Bruce is totally enjoying himself as he trolls, Damian finds this highly illogical, and Dick is just smiling at the entire thing. Batman Inc., oh how perfect can it get?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
LAWLZ~~~~~~

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh Bruce, you make such a great troll~

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
that is perfectly priceless. I love how Damian's like: "Is my dad and IDOL actually doing this? What a child."

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Time to revive this thread like the Lazurus Pits. So, Arkham City is coming out in only a month. Who here has and or will preorder it?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm going to pre-order the special edition (if I can) come near the beginning of next month when I gain some more money. I have enough now but I want the stability of buying whatever I feel like.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm going to pre-order the special edition (if I can) come near the beginning of next month when I gain some more money. I have enough now but I want the stability of buying whatever I feel like.

Alright. Cool. Can I get upgraded to, like, someone other then Alfred the Cat? I wouldn't mind if I actually heard of it, but only Alfred the Butler. At least Man-Bat because he looks kind of like a chihuahua and is now one of Batman's allies. On an unrelated note;
mcdonald_batman.jpg

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, the new film's coming out soon, dlc was just released, and there's always Batman related things to talk about. Like here's one: which is your favorite rendition of the dark knight either in television or movies?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Batman: The Animated Series.

He is the best Batman in my opinion.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
He's definitely a classic... Gotta love Kevin Conroy as the Bats

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My dream for one day when I'm older:

I will be watching TV at 8:00 AM in the morning, I will see a rerun of Batman: The Animated Series, close up the blinds and turn out the lights, watch it, I'm in a Batman-mood, I watch Under The Red Hood, still in the mood, I watch Year One, still Batman-ed up, I watch the Nolan trilogy, nope, I play a few hours of Arkham Asylum, not yet, it's almost dark, I play Arkham City, it's completely dark, so I dress in my real-life Batman suit and prowl the streets all-night by climbing buildings and traversing alleys. I sleep in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back