• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE BATMAN FC!!! ~ "Long Live The Bat"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
Re: ~ THE BATMAN FC!!! ~ "I'm The Goddamn Batman"

I don't give two fucks if I put two 'b's. Frank Miller did a great job illustrating The Dark Knight Returns, the Dark Knight Strikes Again was trite shit.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

supermanvsbatmanbyfloor.jpg
uh 1) Kryptonite doesn't work like that on Superman, fag.

and 2)

Batman_vs_superman.jpg

0608.png

@Solar: Not to mention, Batsy's women are all hotter than Lois Lane (though she's not shabby at all) Selina, Talia, Vicki Vale and even occasionally Harley (and there's a lot of others I didn't name, I believe). The Bat's got a f*cking HAREM. <3
That's not a harem.

And if the amount of sex one got was a factor in one's ability to be a superhero, then Dick Grayson would the greatest of all time. He makes Bruce look like a queer. So... you're dumb.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I don't give two fcuks if I put two 'b's. Frank Miller did a great job illustrating The Dark Knight Returns, the Dark Knight Strikes Again was trite shit.

TDKR was decent. But not as good as Y1 IMO, or other graphic novels I've read, artistically speaking. Story wise it's great.

Theart

Awards

BUMPAGE. :D

And I found this last night and practically died laughing when I watched this. xD

Theart

Awards

Lady Scythe, you're in! :D

AND OMFG YOU SERIOUSLY LIVE(D) NEAR THE TOWN KEVIN CONROY LIVES AT?! 8D I envy you so much right now. Kevin is by far the best Batman IMO. <3333333333333333333333333333333333

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

Lady Scythe, you're in! :D

AND OMFG YOU SERIOUSLY LIVE(D) NEAR THE TOWN KEVIN CONROY LIVES AT?! 8D I envy you so much right now. Kevin is by far the best Batman IMO. <3333333333333333333333333333333333

Thanks, and I only found out a few years ago myself,

Theart

Awards

Kevin also voices 'ol Batsy in the Arkham video game series that's a big hit right now. I just FINALLY have secured my BBS money today, but I almost spent it all when I saw Arkham Asylum at about $36. Had to smack my face to remember priorities. LOVE Batman, but BBS has been waiting A LOT longer (though I do plan on purchasing AA after I get BBS)

And Arkham City looks even better (though I am admittedly weary on them having multiplayer) Kevin's voice is the one I hear in the comics. That said, live-action Batman, I love Michael Keaton and Christian Bale. :D

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

So who picked the last issue of Batman and Robin?

You guys excited for next weeks issue?

Theart

Awards

So umm, no one here liked Batman Beyond? D:

I loved Batman Beyond. Terry McGuiness is the only person besides Bruce Wayne that pulls off being Batman IMO. :D

And Return of The Joker may be my favorite Bat-flick (it's either RoTJ or Mask of The Phantasm that is top dog for me)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I loved Batman Beyond. Terry McGuiness is the only person besides Bruce Wayne that pulls off being Batman IMO. :D

And Return of The Joker may be my favorite Bat-flick (it's either RoTJ or Mask of The Phantasm that is top dog for me)

Yeah Batman Beyond was a great series. Almost as good as the original animated series.

Return of the Joker is definitely my favorite animated Bat-flick.

Theart

Awards

I also love the first Michael Keaton Batman movie, Batman (1989). Tim Burton did a great job of capturing the Batman feel IMO. The only two things that were off were the overall lack of really considering Batman as a detective (though it is sorta implied), and the fact that Batman killed. Those minor things aside, it was a great Batman movie.

Theart

Awards

2hd18ow.gif

i just can't do this...

Sorry, but I honestly don't like Dick Grayson as Batman. =/ Sorry that I'm not a Grant Morrison fanboy.

I honestly vastly preferred Azrael as Batman in the early 90s during Knightfall, than I do with what's going on with Dick wearing the Cape And Cowl. And before you ask why I said Terry is the only one I felt pulled off being Batman besides Bruce, and yet say I prefer Azrael's Batman to Dick's, I say it becuase Azrael was pretty much Batman in name only. He broke the rules that Bruce had, but it was still much more interesting to read him as the Bat than Dick. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back