• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Batman/Catwoman FC ~ "Life's a Bitch; Now So Am I!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ THE Batman/Catwoman FC ~
"Life's A Bitch; Now So Am I!"

Batman_and_Catwoman_by_chasespicer056.jpg

~ Owner ~
VirgilTheart

~ Members ~
chasespicer056
LadyScythe
lycorismoon029
RoxSoxKH

~ Reasons Why We Ship ~
1. Cuz it's HAWT. <3
2. It's a superhero version of a Noir pairing; the Detective and the Femme Fatale.
3. Their personalities compliment each other puurrrrfectly (pardon the pun); he's stoic, and she's playful. <3
4. Cuz Alfred can't heal a broken heart, but that British butler thinks Selina can. *wink wink* (Hush)
5. Michael Keaton AND Michelle Pfeiffer. 'Nuff said.
6. Bruce has actually said he's in love with Selina. (Heart of Hush)
7. Their names rhyme! :D

Come on! I can't be the only fan here!!!

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
8D That second art reminded me that I need to find my Hush, Part 1 graphic novel, where we get THE KISS. <3

I'd love to see a DCU animated film based on Hush, now that I think about it...

Theart

Awards
Joinage!!! batman and catwoman are awesome when opposite or together. I loved them in Batman Returns.

YOU'RE IN. 8D

And BAT/CAT IN ARKHAM CITY!!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Batman-Arkham-City-feature.jpg

Smexyyyyy... <333333333333

BTW, can someone please use that image to make us a FC banner? :3

Theart

Awards
I'll make the banner virg.

And I can't WAIT until that game comes out!!

Thanks bro! ^_^

SAME. :D I haven't bought Arkham Asylum yet (though I DO know what happens, and I've played some of it before), so I plan on doing that soon to keep me from going rabid while waiting for Fall 2011 for Arkham City. ;D

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
YES. I really hope Catwoman appears in Batman 3. :D A purrrfect replacement/upgrade from Rachel Dawes. ;D

well if she is, Since Michelle cant fit into the old catsuite anymore and Hallie Berry was a big dissappoint as a catwoman (not the catwoman), who would be your catwoman choice?

Yeah, Rachel wasnt a big hit with me, out of all the bruce/bat girlfriends, her and Vikki i did not like.

Theart

Awards
well if she is, Since Michelle cant fit into the old catsuite anymore and Hallie Berry was a big dissappoint as a catwoman (not the catwoman), who would be your catwoman choice?

Yeah, Rachel wanst a big hit with me, out of all the bruce/bet girlfriends, her and Vikki i did not like.

I can't think of anyone myself, but then, I haven't thought much about who should play Selina. xD

Who would you pick, yourself? :D

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
I can't think of anyone myself, but then, I haven't thought much about who should play Selina. xD

Who would you pick, yourself? :D

Well the biast part of me, wants to say Sarah Michelle Gellar for catwoman because she was asskicking as Buffy, and it'd be great to see her as a Villian then anit hero.

she does somewhat of her own stunts, and their wasnt a performance by her i didnt like.

Theart

Awards
Well the biast part of me, wants to say Sarah Michelle Gellar for catwoman because she was asskicking as Buffy, and it'd be great to see her as a Villian then anit hero.

she does somewhat of her own stunts, and their wasnt a performance by her i didnt like.

8D Meeow. She'd be puuuuuurrrrrfect as Catwoman. <3

Smart idea. :D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Anyone but Maggie Gyllenhaal. *shivers* (good thing her character's dead)

Catwoman may very well be in it though. Remember that line in "The Dark Knight"?

Lucius: "It'll do fine against CATS"

Many fans think that was predicting catwoman's role in the next movie. And supposedly they made a comment in Batman Begins about "two-faced" or something, and two-face did show up in the following movie.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone but Maggie Gyllenhaal. *shivers* (good thing her character's dead)

Catwoman may very well be in it though. Remember that line in "The Dark Knight"?

Lucius: "It'll do fine against CATS"

Many fans think that was predicting catwoman's role in the next movie. And supposedly they made a comment in Batman Begins about "two-faced" or something, and two-face did show up in the following movie.

Well Here's hoping to see Catwoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back