• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Batman/Catwoman FC ~ "Life's a Bitch; Now So Am I!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
hatersgonnahatep.jpg

lol Holy Nylon Thong, Batman!

Theart

Awards
lol I've tried watching that in the past, but I gag everytime. I'm not a fan of The Brave And Bold. :C

I much prefer the flirting/make-out session from the 90s Batman cartoon series (TAS and The New Adventures of Batman, or whatever it was called. xD) Much better scripted, and a lot hotter BatCat going on.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
pssshhh i think you're being too generous, there were never any make-out sessions unless my memory is more horrible then I thought

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
lol I've tried watching that in the past, but I gag everytime. I'm not a fan of The Brave And Bold. :C

I much prefer the flirting/make-out session from the 90s Batman cartoon series (TAS and The New Adventures of Batman, or whatever it was called. xD) Much better scripted, and a lot hotter BatCat going on.

But at least it was a Cat/Bat scene

It's more based on Adam West Batman! camp, odd dialouge but just missing the the 'POW' 'BANG!'

and it's Funny that Kevin Conroy and Will friedel (Terry) at one point have both been on this show.

pssshhh i think you're being too generous, there were never any make-out sessions unless my memory is more horrible then I thought

90's Bat/Cat have kissed and made out,

In 'Chase Me' a silent special that came with mystery of the batwoman.

[video=youtube;vZz4N0iGUIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZz4N0iGUIw&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

2hh38cg.gif

Theart

Awards

There was actually a 8-second clip of Batman swooping down from the sky and then getting some action with Catwoman; it was apparently an Easter Egg for the DVD release of The Mystery of Batwoman, and while I've seen the video on YouTube, I don't know if its a real Easter Egg or not. I just know I saw Batman getting some hawt action with a certain Cat. ;D

I'd post the video here right now, but alas I'm currently confined to a outdated computer that shuts down every time I try to get on YouTube. That said, I'll post it here later, when I can get on one of my family's more capable computers. ;D

@LadyScythe: I'm aware, but even the Adam West stuff was somewhat decent. :C I like the use of the word "flirting" in a kid's show, but overall... Dx I can't stand TB&TB.

EDIT: Nevermind, LadyScythe has already posted the video for me! :D

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
There was actually a 8-second clip of Batman swooping down from the sky and then getting some action with Catwoman; it was apparently an Easter Egg for the DVD release of The Mystery of Batwoman, and while I've seen the video on YouTube, I don't know if its a real Easter Egg or not. I just know I saw Batman getting some hawt action with a certain Cat. ;D

I'd post the video here right now, but alas I'm currently confined to a outdated computer that shuts down every time I try to get on YouTube. That said, I'll post it here later, when I can get on one of my family's more capable computers. ;D

@LadyScythe: I'm aware, but even the Adam West stuff was somewhat decent. :C I like the use of the word "flirting" in a kid's show, but overall... Dx I can't stand TB&TB.

I aslo posted the kiss, that you mentioned,

Theart

Awards
Well, I answered my own question and found out there's a great deal more than just the kiss. :D Imma loving this jazzy chase scene. <3 I'm calling it right now; this is foreplay for these two. <33333

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
But at least it was a Cat/Bat scene

It's more based on Adam West Batman! camp, odd dialouge but just missing the the 'POW' 'BANG!'

and it's Funny that Kevin Conroy and Will friedel (Terry) at one point have both been on this show.

90's Bat/Cat have kissed and made out,

In 'Chase Me' a silent special that came with mystery of the batwoman.

[video=youtube;vZz4N0iGUIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZz4N0iGUIw&feature=related[/video]

That's some hawt BatCat action right there!

Theart

Awards
I'm hoping for more BatCat in Arkham City and in the comics, once Bruce is back. :D I've already stated my hope for BatCat in the next Batflick. ;D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm hoping for more BatCat in Arkham City and in the comics, once Bruce is back. :D I've already stated my hope for BatCat in the next Batflick. ;D

I think Arkham City will be very interesting for Catwoman and Batman, because Talia Al Ghul, another love interest, is going to be in it, so there might be tension between the girls as to who gets their precious Bats.

I'm sure there will be, it's almost wrong by natrue to not have BatCat at some point.

It really is. Which is why Nolan MUST put her in the next movie.

Theart

Awards
I like Talia, but I personally think the Hush storyline (and Heart of Hush too) shows who is more important to Bruce; Selina. Talia, in her brief appearance in the Hush story, states that she can tell Bruce cares a lot, "Maybe even loves" Selina. And if anyone else has read Heart of Hush, they'll probably recall Bruce's love confession to Selina, when he thinks she's asleep (though she actually heard it all xD)

In other words, while Talia may be the mother of Batman's child (which was pretty much concieved out of rape, when one thinks about it), she'll never be the one who has Bruce's heart. It's Selina's, through and through. :D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I like Talia, but I personally think the Hush storyline (and Heart of Hush too) shows who is more important to Bruce; Selina. Talia, in her brief appearance in the Hush story, states that she can tell Bruce cares a lot, "Maybe even loves" Selina. And if anyone else has read Heart of Hush, they'll probably recall Bruce's love confession to Selina, when he thinks she's asleep (though she actually heard it all xD)

In other words, while Talia may be the mother of Batman's child (which was pretty much concieved out of rape, when one thinks about it), she'll never be the one who has Bruce's heart. It's Selina's, through and through. :D

I wasn't aware of that. Great point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back