• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-*- The Axel/Larxene Fanclub -*-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Tis fine. I like it how it is.

I wish I had some of these danged programs so I wouldn't be an artistic sitting duck.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Sadly, I'm on mah school comp and all downloads are blocked on my other one. >.>;

One of these days, I'm finally gonna get something working.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Okay...

Similar situation here. No longer have my own lappy top, so... school one for me.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'm finishing up my presentation late at night because I procrastinate too much, but Organization_42 needs to update xD.

*hangs head in shame*

I'm sorry; I know I've been slacking! But I have added the new members and posted Reflection and madammina's artwork! Thanks guys!!! Welcome to the club, new members!

Should the Larxene and Axel Fanclub be the sister fanclubs? xD

Ooo yeah, let's do that! And the Non-Yaoi/Yuri Fanclub too!

Any ideas for a club mascot too?

And I added the songs- thank you!!! Out of all of them, I liked Poison the best.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Why the hell is Google now a bar code?....

o.o

I need a color rainbow for this club D:.

*hangs head in shame*

I'm sorry; I know I've been slacking! But I have added the new members and posted Reflection and madammina's artwork! Thanks guys!!! Welcome to the club, new members!

Awww, it's alright. I've been wondering, considering we've just had an intake of a lot of people. Just got 358/2 Days today! x3 I tried to challenge myself doing the Holo-Missions in Mission Mode alone. Yeah, my poor fingers Dx. My thumbs are numb. I'll need to level up and open more panels to actually get any Crowns. I'm on Day 14 or 15? Been playing ever since 5 o' clock PM *cough*.

I also saw Axel and Larxene sitting in the same section where the couches were :3. I think it was when she said to Roxas about semi-competent. Yeah, yeah, I'm so obsessed I noticed that. Sue me.

Ooo yeah, let's do that! And the Non-Yaoi/Yuri Fanclub too!

Any ideas for a club mascot too?

And I added the songs- thank you!!! Out of all of them, I liked Poison the best.

THANKS! I got more songs, I think, but I'll need to check. As for Club Mascot...hmm. I don't know. I mean, it's not like we have any canon characters to support the pairing. Unless we put the Wendy's logo.

And about half the members are Larxel...

I'm actually quite surprised on that.

YAY LARXEL! =D

Organization_42

Awards
Why the hell is Google now a bar code?....

o.o

To celebrate...barcodedness...?

If that's not a word, it is now!

Awww, it's alright. I've been wondering, considering we've just had an intake of a lot of people. Just got 358/2 Days today! x3 I tried to challenge myself doing the Holo-Missions in Mission Mode alone. Yeah, my poor fingers Dx. My thumbs are numb. I'll need to level up and open more panels to actually get any Crowns. I'm on Day 14 or 15? Been playing ever since 5 o' clock PM *cough*.

I also saw Axel and Larxene sitting in the same section where the couches were :3. I think it was when she said to Roxas about semi-competent. Yeah, yeah, I'm so obsessed I noticed that. Sue me.

Ugh, those holo-missions are HARD! And here I was thinking I was just a bad gamer. Glad I'm not the only one who was struggling. That is, until I unlocked Riku. God bless him!

LOL, you're talking to the person who got wildly excited when, later in the game, Axel and Demyx were sitting in the same section of couches. I walked Roxas over to the spot in between and said, "There! RAD!" :D

THANKS! I got more songs, I think, but I'll need to check. As for Club Mascot...hmm. I don't know. I mean, it's not like we have any canon characters to support the pairing. Unless we put the Wendy's logo.

Okay, maybe no mascot then. They don't need a mascot to pwn anyway!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Oh hey, joinage for me. :D

Cino, I love that video. <3

Organization_42

Awards
That was...a very weird song. But hey, the video was good, and the lip sync and overall timing matched perfectly! I'll go put it under fan-vids in the OP!

And here's another one, notably with a kiss manip!! :love:

WELCOME CRIMSON! :D

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Oh wow, that video was quite good as well. :eek:
Loved the kiss manip, it was done rather decently.
Those white borders bothered me a bit, though.

THANK YOU, ORG! 8D
I have been wanting to write a Larxel -fic, or draw a picture, but I haven't got any good ideas.... ;-;

Organization_42

Awards
YOU'RE WELCOME! :D

I have a few plot bunnies in the back of my head somewhere, but now I forget where I stored them! At the time I was too afraid to try them, because I always get self-conscious while writing Larxel. I love the pairing, but they're not the type I usually write. I usually write about sunshine and happiness when it comes to couples. Dark snark is not my strong point.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Oh really? I like to write dark themes more... xD And why couldn't Larxel be happiness and sunshine? You can always right a comedy-like fic. C:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Yes, it actually suits them well. :D You are not the only one.
I think the most fitting would be a fic with darkish humor. Not too dark, but a bit. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back