• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-*- The Axel/Larxene Fanclub -*-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
*pulls out rulebook* I'm sorry, but it clearly states in Law 128, Paragraph A, that you can't join unless your conscious!

OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN! :lol: You're the one who got me into the pairing!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
*pulls out rulebook* I'm sorry, but it clearly states in Law 128, Paragraph A, that you can't join unless your conscious!

OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN! :lol: You're the one who got me into the pairing!

*still rather dizzy* Is this real?

Either way, perfect timing since I was just reading an AU fanfiction of them: dead plastic hearts

Sora=HAXXOR

The Axel/Larxene Fanclub!

"Does the coat suit me?" ~ Larxene to Axel in "Last Minutes to Castle Oblivion"

bscap0200.jpg

Image from Shatter Heart.net

It has been said by many that Nomura will never make any potential KH pairings canon, because he wants to give fans the freedom to decide for themselves whether two character wish to be friends, enemies, or something more.

Leave it to Larxene to try and break that rule as much as possible! ;)

If you like the pairing of Axel/Larxene, for whatever reasons, this is the club for you!

Founder:
Organization_42

Members:

1. Traskix
2. thylings
3. Berry
4. Tenyasyugan
5. Cinollex
6. Axel'sApprentice
7. luna1017
8. *TwilightNight*

Reasons:

1. It's the only major Axel pairing that has him involved with someone his own age for once!
2. It's not your typical fairytale romance, involving lots of banter and snark between the two that keeps us fans entertained!
3. She was constantly leaning on his shoulder and KISSED the card that he threw her way! :O
4. She got angry when she found out that he'd betrayed her and seemed to take it personally.
5. Yet out of all the CoM members, apart from Lexaeus, Larxene is the only one that Axel doesn't try to finish off personally. He takes out Vexen, attempts to take out Marluxia, and happily sics Repliku on Zexion...but never shows up to fight Larxene.
6. They could have had a very complex love/hate relationship if Larxene hadn't been killed off and Square/Enix had chosen to develop them more.

Fanfiction:

Fanart:
To be added​

Fan-videos:
To be added​

Songs:

1. Poker Face- Lady GaGa
2. Toxic- Britney Spears
3. Shut Up and Drive- Rihanna

4. Fighter- Christina Aguilera​

thats clever. count me in

Organization_42

Awards
^ You're in!

Yes, Twi, this is real! This is very real! Now we have a place to talk about Larxel without it being spam!

And I'll have to read that fanfic when I have some free time.

Organization_42

Awards
Nice manga images! I like how they're looking at each other with shifty eyes! :D

Annnnd...it's now on the front page!

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Lol. I saw that, and I had to make a tag from it.

I'll make some more, tomorrow. Night. <3

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I still think I'm dreaming. This is, I don't know. I'm happy <3. But I'm fine now.

And that's a wonderful TAG, Cinollex! ♥ I'm already loving everything.

I noticed the fact that they were looking at each other when midget009 or so posted the manga art in the Axel FC, and how their eyes are shifting to each other (I think I mentioned it in one of the other fanclubs, forgot which one. Probably Larxene's). I've seen the art before billions of times, but I never picked that up until I actually studied it recently.

Organization_42

Awards
I'm glad it makes you happy, Twi! :D

I also noticed that large pic in the Axel FC and I liked their sly, subtle glances towards each other.

Anyways, I'm trying to find some more serious songs that relate to Axel and Larxene, not just the fun party ones like "Poker Face." Any suggestions, fellow members?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Should the Larxene and Axel Fanclub be the sister fanclubs? xD

Anyways, I'm trying to find some more serious songs that relate to Axel and Larxene, not just the fun party ones like "Poker Face." Any suggestions, fellow members?

Let's see, from the top of my head, Poison by Alice Cooper:

But if old school won't work, Everybody's Fool by Evanescence:

For the rest, I need to check my songs list >.>.

OH WAIT! Forgot this one. Despite the fact that I first heard this song by a Roxiné video (with a story behind it, of course, or else it is off character for the couple), it fits better with Larxel, in my opinion. Despite the fact that the song is quite odd (to some), it matches...and I mean, it matches really well. It's like Larxene is speaking to him from the dead xD, yet it sets the tone for Larxel in all ways. And so it will be. Misery Loves Company by Emilie Autumn:

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I would love to join. <3

[25 characters]

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm finishing up my presentation late at night because I procrastinate too much, but Organization_42 needs to update xD.

And I remember those :'D.

When I'm able to change my sig. without screwing up everything else in the process, I might ask for a theme with them.

*looks at post count*

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back