• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Axel Development I Didn't Know I Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
ei9jugvq62k21.jpg

It was such a small bit of information, but it felt huge to me and I loved it. That's something KH does really well, little lines of dialogue that add such depth to characters. When Saix reveals that the upside down tear marks on Axel's face were meant to stop him from crying... that broke my heart, I didn't even see it coming (or even really notice the tear marks). It just shows how much pain Axel is in... even as a nobody. As much as people want to say Axel did nothing in KH3, I feel like that was a great moment between him and Saix and really let you know what Axel had to do to "travel the farthest". Become an assassin, hurt and lie to people he cared about, betray people... all while forcing his tears back.

#WatchMeCryAllMyTears

disney233

Awards
I personally still just felt like the crying between Axel, Roxas, and Xion seemed...forced if anything (like MOST of the Keyblade Graveyard scenes). I dunno. Still...I will always love and respect the guy. Especially after all that he had to go through. Out of the main cast, I'd honestly say he's up there in my favorites.

Back