• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

^^ ~ The Awesome Fanclub Of Zeagal ~ ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I edited my post to say that I stayed up writing a scenario for FPS. I also helped my sister finish hers. Monday I got to bed around 1am and Tuesday I went to sleep at about 2:30 and woke up at 4:45 to finish it then went to bed again at 6 and got another hour of sleep.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Oh, lol. I must've caught it before you edited it, lol. I know how that feels, though. Staying up that late and not getting any sleep? Yeah, I'm there. It comes with being in college, too........

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Haha I can never decide on a favorite usually, but this I'm fairly certain about. My second choice would be Ariel.

By incopetent I mean I have no knowledge of how to make the video nor am I even aware of any software for the project my computer may or may not have.

Yeah, it can be hard to choose and I'm still surprise you like Disney Princesses. XD
Ah I see, a new word I learned today and I'm sure it's pretty easy....for me, it was since I had a sound recorder (on my comp), a cheap microphone I can plug into the computer, and Windows Movie Maker and a Youtube account and a reason too lol.

So did you have dinner yet?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't like them like go buy a poster like them. I grew up on Disney and the classic movies are something that is never going to not be close to me.
Haha yeah you have more skills than I do.

Yes I had dinner, did you?

Danica Syer

Oh no, I knew that. I wasn't implying in that way but that's still cool you like Disney movies. I mean I don't many guys that like Disney stuff exception of this guy I met in Florida who goes to Disney World more then once and loves Disney movies and such. He's a Disney geek. XD

And I think it's also called "not being lazy" lol that or something else but it's fine. It's pretty simple actually, I need to clean my room though. so that "not being lazy" terms applies to me. >_<

Yeah, I just had Taco Bell. :p

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okay good then haha. :'c I've never gone to Disney World.

I need to do lotsa things XD really I don't or the things aren't that much work, but I procrastonate anyways.

I want summa that so badly I haven't had Taco Bell in forever. I ate this steak with mushroom gravey and some funny mashed potatoes.

Danica Syer

Yeah...and really? It's fun, one of my favorite places to go to! 8D

No problem. I do the same like I have long list of what I'm supposed to do....like right now: Clean my room, work on 1,000 jigsaw puzzles, and etc. lol.

How was the steak, mushroom, and potatoes? The chulupas were good cuz that's what I ate. XD And what's summa?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
No never even though I was promised to several times by my parents.

Most of my list involves scholarship stuff haha.

It was pretty meh, but I would eat it again. summa was my fast typing way of saying some of. Sorry XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back