• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
No, those were special limited time awards but if you can make a convincing argument in the reason box...
That's what I thought. I wonder if there will be more competitions in the future. Saix and Larxene would be the only ones I'd go for. Vexen would be nice, but posting long posts with sources would be a long shot for me to accomplish, lol.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Part of the reason why I remade those was because they're some of the most common awards in profiles and to keep those in the old versions would be murder for eyes. I'll consider doing another line if there's a demand but I dunno, not a lot of active users doing stuff like that these days.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When I try to put in proof for some of the awards it makes them lead to a none existent jpg. Is there an attachment folder I can send to someone?

You don't have an Imgur account? Alternatively, just request the award and I'll take you by your word xD

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
So I have a quick question: Is there any way to manipulate the trophies so that the six you want displayed on your postings come up?
At the top of page, you can click on the little arrow beside Awards, then click on "Your Awards" when it drops down. At the next page, click "Sort." Then you can manually shift them around and then Save the way you want them. :)

Neo_

Awards
What is up with these awards? I literally just got the award for my first post and changing my avatar.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
You're getting them now because, surprise, the forums have the functionality to automatically give you awards based on merit. These awards are us testing the system and seeing if they work retroactively.

Some people just say thank you

Back