• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Now that Sora is in Smash perhaps we could add an Award for those who bought him?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm here for the Soldier Award. I want people to have to have an avatar of the Soldier heartless for a whole month before they request it, and they should let me or another mod know when their month is starting. That would be fun.

Soldier

Awards
I'm here for the Soldier Award. I want people to have to have an avatar of the Soldier heartless for a whole month before they request it, and they should let me or another mod know when their month is starting. That would be fun.
I support this, and am willing to change my skin to another soldier variant to win it.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Tbh I think having to change your avatar to a soldier heartless for a month sounds like a fun idea. Like an extra achievement for peeps who want AS MANY AWARDS AS THEY CAN GET. Also Soldier should have to use a completely different heartless or nobody in order to get the award LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Max

Soldier

Awards
Tbh I think having to change your avatar to a soldier heartless for a month sounds like a fun idea. Like an extra achievement for peeps who want AS MANY AWARDS AS THEY CAN GET. Also Soldier should have to use a completely different heartless or nobody in order to get the award LMAO
I'll agree to that, how's the Wyvern sound? I can go with Berserker or Dusk as well.

Back