• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Just wanted to say these are a nice touch. I'll always have a soft spot for our retired awards, but these new ones are really special. Thanks!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You can actually sort them...!?
Gotta try that some time.

Edit: Works like a charm, nice.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Just random thoughts, some of these probably couldn't work:

- Sora, Riku, Kairi on the Paopu tree in 1
- Sora releasing Kairi's hearts in 1
- Donald smacking Sora's Heartless in 1
- Riku and Sora shutting the door at the end of KH1
- Maleficent v. the Dusks
- Sora, Riku, and Kairi holding hands reunited at TWTNW in 2.
- Sora and Riku on the Dark Beach or versus Xemnas.
- Auron v. Hades "No wonder no one wants to die."
- SDG constellation at the end of Olympus Coliseum in 2.
- RAX on the clocktower.
- Sora with the Dream Eaters like 3D's post-credits scene
- Disney villains
- Some of the Heartless or Nobodies
- Mer-Sora first learning to swim?
- Aqua on Destiny Islands in 3 (just having been saved)
- Hayner's jump attack in 3.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
"A cheshire cat, if you please. Or if you don't."
A Cheshire Cat award for friendly trolling. I guess Xiggy works too. Unless that's too similar to the Plum Goofy award.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Why are some people's awards not showing? Everyone should at least have two awards, I think, because of the Awakening and Cheese! awards. That's how I knew it wasn't just me, lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why are some people's awards not showing? Everyone should at least have two awards, I think, because of the Awakening and Cheese! awards. That's how I knew it wasn't just me, lol.

Click on "Feature Awards" and see if that works?

The new forum software broke certain features and we had to get the upgraded version. I'll mess around in the backend and see what can be done.

2 quid is good

Awards
Squall Leonhart and the No-Good, Terrible, Very Bad Hair Day - In celebration of his awful hair in Remind, and maybe given as a joke award to members by their friends as a rib against their profile pictures, like certain people who keep christmas hat avi's in July huh @Yessie Maltese

Soldier

Awards
Don't mean to be narcissistic, but can we have a Soldier award for those willing to go the extra mile with earning EVERY KH trophy?
or just something that utilizes the classic KH soldier heartless, it certainly needs more love in the fandom.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Don't mean to be narcissistic, but can we have a Soldier award for those willing to go the extra mile with earning EVERY KH trophy?
or just something that utilizes the classic KH soldier heartless, it certainly needs more love in the fandom.
I was going to ask if we could get an award for finishing KH3 on critical mode, because after six hours of harrowing combat I was vewy sad not to get a twophy in the game :(

EDIT: I just watched Wreck it Ralph! again so now I want a cookie medal like the one Vanellope makes for Ralph. Pweeze? :3 Or a Hercules gold medal with a lucky emblem on it?

Last edited:
Back