• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Hi there! I sent in some Awards requests last week with links to my photo evidence but haven't had any come through/heard anything. Can someone confirm whether or not my requests were received?

If not, I can always resend. Thank you!

atsnewprojects7

Re: Game Awards Thread 2.0
b3fd4070fea0b600cc698a22be15bdb2.jpg
I still strongly suggest putting in a Nier award -wink wink-

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Looking at the games, I think if you can add it..WE ARE MISSING KH3. We really are. Also since no one did that, maybe we can figure out a Re:Mind one too.

(I'm prolly going to be requesting one more soon as I can get my camera; I got Nier: Automata for Christmas and I didn't realize we had that one.)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Looking at the games, I think if you can add it..WE ARE MISSING KH3. We really are. Also since no one did that, maybe we can figure out a Re:Mind one too.

(I'm prolly going to be requesting one more soon as I can get my camera; I got Nier: Automata for Christmas and I didn't realize we had that one.)

K, done.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Awards have been given update. While I redesign the old awards, I added a bunch of new ones so you can put them in your profiles and not have the stretched out old ones as freebies. Or hang on to the old ones, I don't care!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
They're being updated. We can't make certain awards look certain dimensions, so they're all set to be the same size, but they're going to more aesthetically pleasing over the next few weeks.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
How do I know if I qualify to win an award? Is there an awards listing?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How do I know if I qualify to win an award? Is there an awards listing?
Take a look here:
Awards List

Qualifications can differ for certain awards, but there should be a hint in the description.

If there isn't the award may either be a freebie or no longer available if it is an older one.

---
That being said, I got a question about the proof of ownership for a game:

Does a link to one's PSN account with the trophy list count as well like i.e. on PSNProfiles?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Take a look here:
Awards List

Qualifications can differ for certain awards, but there should be a hint in the description.

If there isn't the award may either be a freebie or no longer available if it is an older one.

---
That being said, I got a question about the proof of ownership for a game:

Does a link to one's PSN account with the trophy list count as well like i.e. on PSNProfiles?
Yes

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You write there obviously the reason why you qualify for getting the award in question, or if you recommend an award to someone else as to why they qualify.

Awards that require proof of something get a link to said proof in this box.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Are the PoH and Organization awards even being given out anymore? Most of these are a huge improvement, although I kind of miss the stained glass images in the background of the PoH ones. The Nothing Like Before award is sooo much better. So cute.

Back