• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Hi hello salutations. is there any kind of rule or limit about how many new threads a single user can post? I was wanting to browse the forums, but it seems all the KH sections are flooded with new threads by one user.

arepakiller

Awards
Hi, is there a way to download all albums in the site? I mean I already paid for a donation but looking foward to download multiple albums at once and not click on each one of them on each page, since I lose track of all of the albums due to the limit of chrome saving the links.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi, is there a way to download all albums in the site? I mean I already paid for a donation but looking foward to download multiple albums at once and not click on each one of them on each page, since I lose track of all of the albums due to the limit of chrome saving the links.
Please send all questions about Downloads to the email contacts available on that website. Thank you!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi hello salutations. is there any kind of rule or limit about how many new threads a single user can post? I was wanting to browse the forums, but it seems all the KH sections are flooded with new threads by one user.
Hello, thank you for your questions user Launchpad McQuack

No rule, but MasterofMastersMaster seems very excited to post. If it is disruptive for others, I can message them to slow down lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
By the way, what are the required post amounts? I guess I'm just confused because I've seen people with over 1000 posts who don't have a bronze title so I was wondering if it's an automatic thing or something that you need to request
Hi user person dude

Honestly idk xD I think people can just change them now. It should be in the settings

2 quid is good

Awards
Hi user person dude

Honestly idk xD I think people can just change them now. It should be in the settings
thanks for the reply =)
I did check in the settings and couldn't really find it, and anyway, I'd prefer to earn the colour you know? Feels like cheating otherwise, and I'm not far off 1k posts so I thought I'd ask just to double check

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Man, the spammers are really bad today (I reported like 6 of them); Is there any way to make it so new members can't post threads? I know, one of them made a pretty sneaky post in a thread but maybe that'd reduce the yuck?

(Yes, I'm aware that the durned things are like cockroaches. Squash 1 and there's 10 more in the walls..)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The default is now the old theme. If you’d like to use the Light theme, you can swap it using the theme changer on the bottom of the page.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Can somebody please tell me the number of posts that change the color of the username? And which color it changes to?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Something's wrong. Whenever I click to reply to a comment, instead of being taken to the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, I get taken to the full on reply page (where I can't scroll up to see other posts).

When I click on the notifications bell, normally I can click on notifications (like who quoted me) to go straight to those posts. Now when I click on it, before I can get to click anything else it takes me to the notifications page. Did something change? How can I fix this?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
By the way, what are the required post amounts? I guess I'm just confused because I've seen people with over 1000 posts who don't have a bronze title so I was wondering if it's an automatic thing or something that you need to request
Afaik, it should be automatic. however, from what I recall, a few things got messed up with the migration from the old forum platform (vBulletin) to new the forum platform (XenoForo) (ex: I can't even "like" posts), so this might be an after effect? but 1,000 posts = bronze, 3,000 posts = silver, 6,000 posts = gold, and 10,000 posts = light blue (legendary)
Can somebody please tell me the number of posts that change the color of the username? And which color it changes to?
See comment above
Sus

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Clicking on the notification bell has also been taking me directly to the notification page instead of a drop down, thought it was just a me problem.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Clicking on the notification bell has also been taking me directly to the notification page instead of a drop down, thought it was just a me problem.

Can verify this one as well. Something seems to be off here.

Same goes for the no more quick reply option.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Back