• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
What an insightful discussion

e99992b44a03abe55532e4fef8f189c7.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone know what happen with Final Fantasy Network

The last time the site updated was on October 24, 2017. That was 5 months ago.

Is that site dead?
Where to start?

They didn't listen to what had to be done and there was no cross posting between the website and these forums.

The people that were hired tried to pull a mutiny on Master Spockanort to claim the site for their own.

They changed the Twitter login details so we can't access it.

They used the Final Fantasy Network twitter to retweet articles they wrote for other websites after they were poached from FFN.

One of the women holds a grudge against a single game in that series and spends a lot of time and energy arguing with people about how it is the worst thing to ever be inflicted on human kind. Other staff members mocked and provoked people to get a rise out them just so they could mock them further which is incredibly unprofessional for this kind of work.

We had no idea when hiring them that they would turn out to be such horrible human beings and now we have very little access to fix this mistake.

Meow Wow

Awards
I'm sorry if this was asked before but I don't have enough time through all 38 pages of this thread

So this has happened to me twice now.

I'll try to post something and it says that a moderator has to approve the post before it is visible.

The first happened yesterday with the person that needs help getting past Pete in 358/2 days.
The second happened today in the forum game about the last person to post wins. I also have no access to the posts that need approval.

I assumed that it appeared the first time because I accidentally clicked the wrong 'post reply' button (the second one below the text box) but it appears it may not be that.

Is this normal? Is it to make sure I'm not spamming or flivolously posting?

EDIT: So I went to the page before this one and found someone with the same problem that's been answered. So yeah...ignore this

Last edited:

Vasquez

Awards
bring back the triple triad mini game

and that rpg the site used to hae way back in the day

i would also suggest bringing back the chat but that has probably been replaced by discord

sanitycandy

Is there a way to set a default font to be used? On a different forum, I'm used to posting in Trebuchet MS and was wondering if this forum had a setting like on profiles to set a default font. Thank you! :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do not believe there is a way to make any presets to your text style. I took a quick look though the settings and didn't find anything...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Moderators have control over a specific section whereas a Super Moderator has control over every section on the forums and can be able to make decisions and changes when regular moderators are offline.

From the FAQ:

The hierarchy is as follows:

Administrators - The head honchos. Have the power to do pretty much anything on the forum.
Super Moderators - Have power over the entire forum and can implement bans without the use of the infractions system.
Moderators - Limited to moderating one or a few forums, usually due to their expertise in the area. Can also give infractions (see the Infractions section for more information).
Site Staff - Provide news for everyone regarding the KH series on the main site, as well as moderate the Series Disussion forums. Are capable of dishing out infractions.

DiscordSparkle

Welp, only just noticed this thread after PMing a mod. Oh well, guess I'll ask here anyway.

I'm thinking of making a thread about the GameFAQs character battle, which is basically a big popularity contest for the internet, but I wasn't sure if it'd be considered advertising or not. I consider it relevant here because Sora, Riku, and Aqua are all contestants, and Sora's first match is taking place today.

Edit: went ahead and made it since no one replied in a week.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Um, a spammer got me on my profile. Could a mod pleeeease go in there and delete that ugly message? It's all in wierd charas and it's ugly. (I was hoping a friend poked me when I got the notice.)

[Edit] Thanks to whoever got that. Bleech.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay guys. I thought I'd mention this.

There's a lot of IMs (MSN, Yahoo, AIM) that are no longer with us since they are dead and shut down. Can those please be removed from everyone's profile since they are useless, now? (I just deleted my old names as it is. And I mean just flat remove the option to add 'em and from everyone's profile.)

Also, this may be possible but I don't know how (been kicking google about it since I think I have a little Sora in me, lol but so far no dice; would of liked to put a link on how to do this) since I've seen this on BlueGartr (They also use Vbull; lower version but yes it's vbull) but maybe rep those with the option to add your Discord name if you so wish into your profile? I know we don't have a official Discord but that might help us find each other, at least. Also proly adding twitter and such would be a good idea too to replace those.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
There's no "problems" thread, so thought I'd share here. It happens far too often that, whenever I select a text I had already typed in, the text box doesn't accept any input. Like, when I select a few letters, everything works as usual, but when I select more text or even a word, I can't type anything anymore. Any way to fix this?
And it only happens in this forum, already tested it on other forums

VodkaOptic

Awards
May I have my newest post moved over to either the KH general or KH3 general section? My friend told me it would get more visibility there and since it's about Nomura it'd be fine

Back