• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Ask a Mexican" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Do Mexicans go to heaven or hell when they die?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Just how many Mexicans are more qualified to be VP than Sarah Palin? (i.e. Lol.. if it's all of them..)

Awards
Why are you so dirty Cool

Seriously tho

Why are your women so sexy when young. But shrink when they get older

Our women are sexy when they're young? I was not aware of this.

Roughly 2% of Hispanic women are hot at any given point in their lives, but when they are they, are smoking. I had the privilege of dating such a girl once;

l251ae20cc3a54de7d64c95te1.jpg

Once in a fucking lifetime experience.

For Sam:

How much Pain of Salvation is needed to become like you?

You want the truth, dude? I spend probably eight hours a day listening to music, and I'd say at least three of those eight are strictly Pain of Salvation. Remember how I told you that their music is more album-oriented than the sort of shit you can listen to song by song? That's why.

For the record, I am the ONLY Mexican who enjoys them.

Do Mexicans go to heaven or hell when they die?

Mexicans go to hell because we are Catholic; turns out that the Mormons are the ones with the right religion.

Do all Mexican's watch George Lopez?

Personally I can't stand his show. It's essentially The Cosby Show but with spics, and The Cosby Show also sucked so I think you can see where I'm going with this.

And plus, George Lopez is more or less the whitest person on television right now.

Just how many Mexicans are more qualified to be VP than Sarah Palin? (i.e. Lol.. if it's all of them..)

I'll answer this question as soon as you learn to use "i.e." properly.

Nah, just fucking with you. But I'd say that so long as the Mexican in question has a pulse, they are more qualified to do just about anything than Sarah Palin. Thought you'd never guess she was white if all you knew about her was her first name and the number of children she's pushed out of that gaping canyon she calls a vagina.

Which power would a Mexican prefer?
The ability to run over water or fly over fences?

I'd say flying over fences. It's easier to dodge bullets while in flight, I would imagine.

why do Mexicans like to cross our borders illegaly

There are a lot of racially crude things I can laugh at and shrug off, but there is no humor in the political aspect of it, at least not when you don't dumb it down with something like Mexicans flying over fences or walking on water. This is my way of telling you to shut up.

Sweet Genocide

How many varieties do Mexican women's eye brows come in?
I've only seen the drawn on and unibrow variety.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Alright it looks like I am pissing Sam off so I am gonna ask one more question and then leave is it true Mexicans spend more money on cigarettes and beer than food on their children

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Alright it looks like I am pissing Sam off so I am gonna ask one more question and then leave is it true Mexicans spend more money on cigarettes and beer than food on their children
Oh shut the fuck up. As Sam said, get the fuck out. There's one thing about making fun of Mexicans and one about actually being racist. I can see your white-supremacist ass being the latter. Get the fuck out before you shame yourself even more.
The rest of you: Don't let this make you refrain from posting. We love you. Keep posting so Sam and I can keep being homosexuals can keep answering questions you not-Mexicans have. <3

Do you guys sneak over in the dark because you blend in?
Wrong race. :p

Your girlfriend WAS going to go to Heaven before you converted her so she'd be willing to blow you. I hope you feel good about yourself.

I do faggot.

Last edited:
Awards
How many varieties do Mexican women's eye brows come in?
I've only seen the drawn on and unibrow variety.

It's like you said, they generally range from moderately disgusting to really fucking disgusting. But it's a cultural thing because Latinos tend to have really thick eyebrows which makes plucking more of a hassle than drawing them on, even if it looks stupid as shit.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ok, I see your answer.. So what do Mexicans think about some idiotic white woman that hardly anyone (outside Alaska) knew even having the chance to be in the U.S.'s number two office (over them)?

(I mean, there was clearly so many far more qualified people than the likes of Sarah Palin.)

On a side note, do Mexicans think it is funny/ hilarious that white people have some of the most idiotic people on the face of the earth as members of their race? (Seriously, Jack Thompson.. Bush.. Palin.. various white-supremacists.. just to name a few..)

Awards
Ok, I see your answer.. So what do Mexicans think about some idiotic white woman that hardly anyone (outside Alaska) knew even having the chance to be in the U.S.'s number two office (over them)?

Most Mexicans don't really take an interest in politics and just want to nail her.

Personally? It isn't surprising. Even most Republicans agree that she was put on the ticket to gather votes from ex-Hillary supporters and people with insane Jeudo-Christian beliefs. The one area that she was strong in was social conservatism, and even that is purely based on the values of the voter -- I am about as liberal/libertarian as you can get on social issues.

Basically, politics is still a white man's sport. This will eventually change, but consider for instance that Obama was the ONLY sitting black Senator before being elected President.

On a side note, do Mexicans think it is funny/ hilarious that white people have some of the most idiotic people on the face of the earth as members of their race? (Seriously, Jack Thompson.. Bush.. Palin.. various white-supremacists.. just to name a few..)

You could've saved the trouble of making a list and just said neo-conservative Republicans.

Nah, just fucking with you again. Sort of. But the thing is that in America, for every Latino there are roughly six white people; there's a lot more of them to hate, but the central catalyst in all of this is religion. Latinos are also religious people in the majority, but they keep it to themselves and treat it as a cultural thing rather than a political thing, which is how it should be.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You want the truth, dude? I spend probably eight hours a day listening to music, and I'd say at least three of those eight are strictly Pain of Salvation. Remember how I told you that their music is more album-oriented than the sort of shit you can listen to song by song? That's why.

For the record, I am the ONLY Mexican who enjoys them.

And we'd be the only two on the forums who enjoy them

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
What is the most favorite sport of Mexicans? (Both the one they like to spectate and the one they like to participate in most..)

Last edited:

Spic Steve

Awards
I have had Pain of Salvation on my list but haven't downloaded.
answer to above: Soccer. By all means, Soccer.

Spic Steve

Awards
And the men enjoy competitive daylaboring and impregnating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back