• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Arrested Development Fan Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Okay, so it's not a very well known show but those who do know it probably agree that Arrested Development is one of the best television shows ever created. So since I love it so much I decided to create this little club to bring together all the fans of the show so we can talk about how much we love it, how mad we are that it's canceled, or share some of our favorite moments, etc. Anyways just ask me if you want to join..I'll start a list of memebers on here so we can all knows who's in and who's not. Hopefully I'm not the only fan on these forums..:unsure:

Here are a few of my favorite quotes to cause a little reminiscing..

"Bob Lob Law Lobs Law Bomb"- Newspaper Headline

"Well what do you expect mother? I'm half machine. I'm a monster"- Buster

"O-kay, who'd like a banger in the mouth?..Right, I forgot, here in the States, you call it a 'sausage' in the mouth"- Tobias Funke

"Even if it means taking a chubby, I will suck it up."- Tobia Funke

"STEVE HOLT!"- Steve Holt

"..I've made a huge mistake"- Michael Bluth

"Annyong"- Annyong

Fan Listing
Kairi&Sora 4ever

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I made a thread about Arrested Development ages ago, and it died ages ago. I think it only had about three posts...two of which were mine. But if you can somehow manage to keep this thread alive with out it becoming yet another spam ridden fanclub and stay on topic, I salute you. And to help you alond with your mission:

YouTube - Arrested Development Tribute: Season 1

YouTube - Arrested Development Tribute: Season 2

YouTube - Arrested Development Tribute: Season 3

Hopefully this will attract more people to our cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back