• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The armor in the secret ending and in KH2 (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, so for any of us that has beat the game on proud or done 100 percent journal and beat game on standard, we have seen the secret ending. These three people in armor come and grab keyblades and see a guy in a black cloak (or something like that). Well I think they are letting on more than we know. For instance, the armor that Xemnas was wearing in the final boss battle, and the armor the three people were wearing in the secret ending kind of looks alike (except for some details and color but whatever), maybe all four of them are in another group or organization that is doing something (the knights of the round table lol). That would be very unoriginal of Square Enix, but I think the armor of Xemnas and the three keybladers is somehow connected.
Also, as we see the unknown person walk towards the keybladers, he is kind of blurry and not exactly in physical form. I think it is Zexion about to transform into something else, like a giant creature to destroy them.
Please no flamming in this thread *cough*.:KL:. *cough*, and add on to my theory or say some things that were confirmed by Nomura. Also if this theory has been already said please say so, and I'll shut my mouth. Okay?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Omg finally someone answers my thread does everyone hate me or something? Be honest, I want to know. I don't want to be like .:KL:. here.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Lol,I'm suprised u didn't think the armor ppl were Sora,Riku & Kairi. I heard sooo many theories about that but that wuz like a LONG time ago. Pretty good....

Except U can't really say the blurry image of the person walking is Zexion. No one knows if he is alive or not but maybe he COULD be in KH3(are u hoping for it ^^; )

It could be anyone,but nice theory

Advent-Warrior

I noticed that too. The armor that Xemnas wears in his royal form thingy looks almost just like the knights armor. The weapon he weilds looks kinda like a keyblade too. And Xehanort was probably a keyblade weilder since he was able to open the door to the heart of Radiant Garden

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
i think that the armored three are not sora riku and or kairi bu them in a way, strangely. like sora is kinda roxas and kairi namine`. maybe related to each other or something like a big twist like the nobodies. and soraawakened many people didn't come here because there are so many threads son this so they don't know where to go, and it depends on what the thread was about or how many people posted in it, not who made it. but some people who hate others may do so.

Advent-Warrior

Oh yeah. In a nomura interview with KH2 Ultimania he said the knights are completely new caharacters with ties to Riku, Sora, and Mickey. He said he has drawn faces for them but didn't want to show their faces. He also said the secret ending took place in the past and the future but said that that was all he could say. Here's the link to the interview. http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back