• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Arena

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

Far away, in the ruins of an ancient city, there is a place known by few. The Arena. Many stories and legends surround the place. No living soul knows the truth. The only known fact is that in this place, magical ability is lifted to great heights. This is a place where Magi of all kind meet to settle once and for all: who is strongest?

As a cold, dusty wind blows through the old city, a tall figure in a cape strides into the center of the field. There he sits, waiting, thinking and meditating. His opponent will arrive soon...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn simply stepped forward, his hands in his pockets... He looked forward to see the figure.
" Let's get this over with quickly... " His red jacket swayed slightly in the breeze. He pulled down the hood of said jacket revealing a young face with green eyes wearing black bifocal glasses, they fell down his nose so he pushed them up with his middle finger.

" When it comes to fighting I only fight in self defense, you strike first."

blendedhearts

After a moment, the figure rises. It lowers its hood, revealing an emotionless face, full of unnatural focus.

"'Bout time you got here..."

Gently, Shen puts his hand to his face and blows on the tips of two fingers. An arrow made of ice, forms on the fingertips. From within the cape he draws a bow. With confidence, he takes aim, and fires.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn simply focuses on the arrow as it approaches him... with a tiny jolt, a black bolt of what seemed to be electricty, shatters the arrow before it reaches him. "Please tell me you got more than that up your sleeve it takes more than that to take me on."

Renn then concentrates on his hands and blackness covers his fingers, elongating them, becoming sharper and he charges in.

blendedhearts

"of course, it was just an Ironic Warm up!"

As Renn charges, Shen seems to sink away, reappearing behind Renn, and striking the back of his head with a cane.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
(OOC: this is the Track: FF Dissidia Last Battle 2 - YouTube)
Renn took the strike to the head and fell quickly to his knees...but with a swish of his feet Shen fell down on his back and Renn rose, his claws growing. They encroached upon Shen's throat but Renn turned away the claws receeding as well, he walked away and adjusted his MP3 to a track suitable for the fight.

blendedhearts

As Renn fiddled with the MP3, Shen took the opportunity to enact a spell. as he touches Renn's face, it begins to turn to stone.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Upon the uttering of the spell. Renn backed away...
"Reversal of petrify. Stona!" A quick golden needle shot into Renn and the spell reversed itself and Renn returned to normal.

"I have to give you a commendation Shen, only petrification can kill me but you have last that chance now..." Renn crouched down and concealed himself in dark energy in a perfect sphere through the ground around him... no one could touch him in his cocoon state and no one's lived to see Renn's fully imbued form for more than 2 minutes. "Go on ahedad Shen try to break it... Dark energy is the founding element and the strongest...no one can destroy it in this universe except those of my kin..."

blendedhearts

"Those of your kin? Might you mean CREATURES OF DARKNESS?! LET'S SEE WHAT MY HEARTLESS ARMY THINKS!"

In a swift movement, an endless sea of little Shadows appear. The Shadow's proceed to meld with the bubble, slipping through, and scratching at Renn.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Upon them touching the barrier, the barrier expanded. "No... I mean the angels of darkness. Only they have the ability to control the state of dark energy at will." and upon the shattering of the crystal barrier sending shards everywhere in every perfectly angled direction, including right at Shen... This was just the beginning though... Renn appeared in his full form. a tall young man with black hair and crimson streaks and blood red eyes. He had two black angel wings, clad in a black trench coat and black jeans, he also had golden cuffs and chains decorating the upper back of the coat and also clad in a black muscle shirt and blue jeans and black skater shoes.

"Now it's about to get ugly."

blendedhearts

The Heartless fall with ease. Shen shifts to the side as a massive shard nearly strikes him.

"Dang brother, looking fine."

Shen tosses away the cape revealing his specialized magic armor, and a sheathed sword. He removes the sword from its sheath to show a crystal blade, covered from hilt to point in Mystic Runes.

"Hmm, I've fought a God before, this shouldn't be too difficult..."

Muttering spells at breakneck speeds, Shen rises into the air as the sword emits a glow.

"Bring it on... pretty boy..."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn was impressed... never had he encountered a magical knight in this day and age... Upon a thought Renn's hand held a blade of dark energy. Nothing could break it and it could break anything... but he decided to end this quickly... He danced in and out of sight and stuck his blade right through his back. It also pierced through the other side out his chest. " I made it avoid your heart Shen. I can kill you right here. I have miniscule particles of dark energy littering every inch of this arena... I can wrap you in a miniscule aura and control your movements... you know this is pointless... now I'm tired of this... but I'll let you live... what do you say? heck I'll throw in a reward." Upon Renn's will, The edges of Shen's blade became black. " I coated the edge of your blade with dark energy... it's stronger than anything in the universe... but since I can control it, you cannot use it to hurt me."

blendedhearts

Shen cries in agony as he bleeds out.

"You don't know the laws of this place, do you?"

The wounds begin to pull together.

"It's impossible for anyone to actually die here. Isn't that just like you darkness creatures? Always arrogant, always thinking you can win without a problem. But you're wrong."

The Darkness around the blade seems to crack, and burn away. At top speed, Shen rushes around the Arena, shouting out enchantments. Dark shadows seem to flicker and die.

"Do some research, Champ. Yes, any one thing isn't enough. But Moon Dust, Dragon Scales... Alchemy stones. All effective means against the powers of Darkness. Plus it doesn't hurt that I have dark powers as well..."

With a grin, Shen lifts His sword and points it at Renn. A swirling torrent of flames erupts from the blade, Twirling a path of destruction towards Renn.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Oh wow.. evening out the odds eh? good call on your part." The torent was taken ininto an orb of dark energy then burned through it forming black flames. " One of my favorite reversal techniques! Amaterasu!" With a few fluid motions the flames Danced around Renn and flew right back at Shen.

blendedhearts

"Niiiice..."

With a few quick movements, Strong gusts of wind build up around Shen's hands, eating away at the flames as they hone in on their target.

"Well, fire didn't work. Let's try another element..."

With tremendous force, Shen strikes the ground, kicking up a huge cloud of dirt. The cloud quickly retracts into hundreds of Earthy spikes, which fly straight at Renn.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn with some more smooth movements extended screens of darkness that when the spikes touched them, they shattered. He then took this chance to prepare one of his most difficult techniques. In his hands the dark energy began expanding into an orb the size of a grapefruit, then a soccer ball. With that it erupted into an energy blast that virtually obliterates everything in it's path.

blendedhearts

"Whoa!"

Jumping out of the way, Shen narrowly avoids the beam. Noticing it is following him, Shen emits an odd cry, almost like a bird call. After a moment, a massive bird the size of a whale screeches as it flies over the arena. At once, Renn is grabbed by the bird, and held down against the floor.

"The Roc has arrived..."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"That's no problem to me..." Renn said as the Roc fell over with it's head lopped off. Renn had telepathically told the sword in his hand to slice upward toward the Roc's neck. He rose again and said: "I'm getting tired of this... it is over for you Shen." Renn's wings helped him float upward into the sky and Renn clad himself in a orb of dark energy he then unleashed his ultimate technique. "Dark Sun Storm!" In this instance after he said this. Dark energy Erupted in every direction from the orb Renn was concealed in.

blendedhearts

"Oh, it's far from over! But things are about to get reeeeal interesting..."

As the Barrage of Dark towers burst into the ground around Shen, he rises again, carefully slipping through the attacks. But with little success. In a tight turn, Shen skids the edge of a beam, scorching his leg. Screaming in pain as the forces of darkness wreak havoc, like a venom, penetrating his veins, trying to get to his heart. Shen hits the ground, hard.

"T-try... Try again... later..."

Focusing his own dark powers, he siphons the energy from his leg, forming a sort of glove around his hand. His leg remains raw, and weak. Quickly, he plunges his hand into the ground, opening a portal. Reaching deeper, Shen grabs a hold of something and pulls away. A heavy chain appears in his hand, an as he pulls, a low rumbling roar can be heard through the portal. Large claws break through and start clawing at the ground, ripping it apart as the creature drags itself up. Many fanged, scaly heads rise up, a spiny back, and a massive tail.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Please welcome, straight from the Underworld: the Hydra!"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"My god... this guy certainly is above your average human. He survived with more more than one half of his body intact." Renn looked up into the hydra's gleaming red eyes. " A summoner as well eh? looks like this is a battle of beasts. Here we go! I summon from the endless void, The one, the only, OMEGA WEAPON!!!!!!!" Upon use of his dark energy power, a dimensinal rift opened and a giant four-leged machine stepped forward. "This is the ultimate weapon in terms of streangth no one except me can stop it..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back