• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The antichrist works at Dip&Dots (comedy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////////////////////////

THE ANTICHRIST

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////////////////////////
Works at Dip & Dots

It was a Tuesday. A normal Tuesday in a normal suburb called New Jersey. It was about three o’clock in the morning in a place where the old sleep. No not a nursery home but the graveyard. This graveyard was packed to maximum but if in that case we are talking about underground well anyway there was only one human living in this graveyard. Standing over him were two souls. They were religious souls. One was am angel the other was a demon and below the spawn of satin resided.

The demon looked down at the empty grave and reached into his pocket. He moved his hands around and then finally got hold of something. His hand moved out of his pocket and a silver object came out. It was perfectly square but a little bit wrinkly.

The demon said “hmm…. You know what I think” and the angel replied “no… your warped mind doesn’t circulate in mine”. The demon laughed a little “yeah… after all of these years you still are trying to convert me like a true Christian”. The angel sat down next to gravestone and smirk “you know it… so now pass me some of that before it burns up in your hand… you know I don’t like crispy”. The demon ripped the top layer of the silver wrapping to uncover a ham and cheese sandwich that had been freshly toasted. The demon thew it the angel and continued his story “well what I think is that this child isn’t evil and won’t become evil if nothing would e done to him… and the same thing goes to him about being good… he is perfectly normal”. The angel tilted his head for a second and the became a bit confused “but why do you think that…” The demon thought about it for a second himself “well he is human so he has all emotions… those are both good and bad… so when he goes up he will be influence by those around him… so in the end he will become good or evil depending on which one is influenced to a deeper degree in his soul…” The angel took a bit out of his sandwich “this taste like angel cake… You know I hate that…” the devil look at it and then at his own… “oh… sorry about that… I might have put some in…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Seventeen years later ….more or less…)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The child decided after years and years of being taught everything about good and EVIL that he hate all religion except that which includes pancakes at the end but it tends to make him drift back to his normal self after the food is gone but that is a different story… well anyway back to the main story.)

Sunday at ten o’clock in the morning.

A man walks into the antichrist room singing “ITS TIME FOR CHURRRRCH MY FRIEND”. He looks down and screams something along the lines of oh my god what happened to the boy…. But with some common redneck words sneaked in. He runs around the bed of the child finding a piece of paper that includes the schedule and job application of a certain concert hall. The application was to the local dip &dots there… but then the man smiled. “hehehehehe.. he made a mistake in our favor”. Then the man thought again for a second “WAIT DOESN’T THE DEVIL OWN DIP &DOTS (some more redneck words)”. The man ran around breaking everything in the room as the antichrist ran towards PNC arts center. This particular arts center was owned by the own commonly know as God almighty but most people who really know his don’t care to call him that.

(This role play is a comedy so don’t go overboard… IF you find that the devils and angels are talking like friends it is perfectly fine… They have been together so long together that they don’t care about religious political that don’t include who will win the apocalypse) (oh yeah to get it start god owns the art center but satin owns all the food courts any everything else in it)

1. No God-Modding. (But I don’t see why since it’s a comedy…. That includes god)
2. No Power-Playing. (Same here god)
3. OCC.
4. No Machine Gun Posting.
5. Obey the Role Play moderators and the creator of this role play (me).
6. Follow the rules. (Any questions about it talk with me in OCC chat or pm me
7. Devils and angels look human and they never change
8. Write angel cake or devil eggs as the password
9. Have fun

Name: (blah)
Appearance: (anything is good
Important/other character- (which guy are you)
Occupation- (job)
Side: god, satin, or human
Personality: (how into your god or demonic leader you are or something else you like.. it doesn’t matter to me…phess)
Biography: (write a little of something)

Important Characters

God- (manager of the arts center)- mastersehiroth
Satin- (manager of the food court)- Blahmaster
Antichrist- (human) (works at dip & dots)- (reserve for Falll of troy) (3 days)

Angel- (the one I talked about earlier) (sub manager of the arts center) King Naruto
Demon- (the one I talked about earlier) (sub manager of teh food court)- Setharoth

Other characters-
Voice of god- (secretary)
Dealth- (doctor) - Eikre
War- (security guard)
Famine- (cook)
Plague- (janitor) - TheDarkGolbez
More angels- (can be anything at the art center…. Even the drunk guy in the corner…)
More demon- (can be anything at the art center…. Even the drunk guy in the corner…)- Serio
More human- (can be anything at the art center…. Even the drunk guy in the corner…)

(You can name any character anything… just don’t be to religious…)​

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Deviled Eggs

Name: His fake name is John Natas.
Appearance: To be added.
Character: Satan
Side
: Well, he is the Devil, so he's on his side.
Personality: To be added.
Biography
: To be added.

OCC: I'll finish it by tomorrow, hopefully.

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Sai Crowley
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37549310/
Important/other character- demon
Occupation- co-manager of the food court
Side: satin
Personality: He is the type of laid back guy who does what he is told. Since he is technically a demon he can’t tell the difference between right or wrong so he has a straight forward mind but that doesn’t make him an ass. Honestly Sai isn’t really into the religion thing he just thinks that when the world ends it would be nicer in hell. Since hell has all the good bands and sushi bars along with the elixir of mankind “Alcohol”.
Biography: (I WROTE THIS ENTIRE THINGY MIB BOBER….. later)

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
This seems like a hilarious RP, I wish I had the time to join...stupid honors chemistry...v.v.

TheDarkGolbez

Genius work, but if I may make a correction, the Horseman "pollution" is actually called "Plague". Death, War, Famine, Plague. Makes more sense. With that being said...

"Deviled Eggs"

Name: Manny O. Cokall (sounds like Meningococcal. Wiki it :p)

Appearance: Manny is a short, chubby person in his human form, with greasy looking skin and a coarse stubble of a beard on his face. Droopy eyed, big nosed, bald headed, he seems like your everyday Janitor. However, when he sheds away his pitiable mortal exterior, he is revealed to be a tall, handsome, healthy-looking man of all men, a sick, cruel irony considering he is the bringer of disease, one of the four horsemen of the Apocoalypse, Plague.

Character: Plague

Personality: As Manny, he is drab, unenergetic, and extremely melancholy. As Plague, he's quick-witted, cunning, and vibrant.

Biography: Since the dawn of mankind, the world has, at one point or another, been the victim of massive epidemics regarding deadly diseases. Illness, mass hysteria, deaths reaching into the millions, all of it caused by the bringer of disease, Plague.
Fast forward to the present. Mankind has replaced superstition with science. The progress of modern medicine has subdued many of mankind's worst diseases. However, has medicine progresses, so does disease. The rise of AIDS, SARS, Avian Flu, and other "super-diseases" have caused old fears to become anew, and the pressure is on for those who seek to eradicate something so elusive and so deadly as disease. For Plague, his constant advancement in the field of promoting disease has pressed him to become more and more innovative with his diseases.
Aside from his life as the bringer of disease, he is the janitor at a mall in New Jersey by the name of Manny Cokall (named after one of his more or less favorite diseases). For Manny/Plague, life so far is business as usual. Clean the floors, take out the garbage, start the flu season, etc. However, with the climactic battle dawning near, things may start getting interesting for him, perhaps too interesting...

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I HATE ANGEL CAKE!!!

Name: Angel Devious (Ironic no?)

Appearance: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/Annikai/itsuko.jpg

Important/other character- Angel

Occupation- I'm sub manager of arts center

Side: god duh!

Personality: Angel is by nature very non-serious. He doesn't believe in planning your entire life out or being overtly serious about this angel business. Yes, angel work is important but sometimes you need to take everything day by day and enjoy life as it passes you by. Happily cheerful by nature and with a humorous glint in his eye, Angel is very friendly and approachable. He also has a joker’s streak in him, pulling pranks and jokes on a regular basis.

Biography: Will edit

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Name:God
Appearance:
Seraphimon.gif

hey,you asked for any picture
Important/other character-GOD!
Occupation-manager of the arts center
Side:God(NAW FREAKING DER)
Personality:He is an upbeat and cheerful person and though he may seem simple-minded and naïve at times, he possesses an unwavering heart and his strong sense of justice is extraordinary. At times, he is impulsive and quick to anger, but he is always sincere about what he says and does
Biography: (i have it,i just have to write it)

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Devil Cake,mmm chocolatey

Name: Lucifer
Appearance:
NerotheRightDevilHandUser.jpg

Important/other character- I am Lucifer,fallen angel and occasional EMO
Occupation- Dojo master and dude who bonks people on the head
Side: Satin,im the fricken famous Lucifer dudes!!!!
Personality: Smart,people think that he is abit overboard with the hitting people and such.He occasionaly pistol whips when he has the chance.
Biography: Same old Lucifer,ex-friend of god,went to hell,now friends with Satan and works as an swordfighting dojo master since he is an occasional EMO and he needs more money,plus it allows him to hurt people with a sword for no reason.He also lives in an apartment not far from the place and does some things in there that people wouldn't like to know about....

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Oh,alright then ill be a normal dojo master that bonks people on the head with a wooden sword for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back