• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Anti club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you beleive in the power of Anti

• Yes cause I am an Anti

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No because I am a non-believer

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • no because I am MoO and I only belive in the weak power of Oblivion(that's right)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes because even though I am Oblivion I believe there is another power to

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofoblivion

true but fool oblivion naturaly bends to me will and i me every oblivion sin Anti Dark nightmare cascade omega fire water chrono i control them all xD

masterofoblivion

u fool oblivion and anti r the same age u see everything as a anti so form the begining of time there was anti and for the same as for oblivion the universe forgot how they became to be as those oblivion was born as well

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Okay, the history of Anti begans long before time and the universe began. The all powerful being known as god had wanted to create a place where things could be alive and a place where things could grow and be peaceful. But there was alos another all powerful being besides god. His name was Anit and he did not like this. So, he went to war. It was tied and there was an aggreemnet. God and Anit would have there own places to be, there own universes. So, as it goes. God created the universe and Anit created the Anti-Universe, a place that is the exact oppistite of the universe. Now, during some time a person did not like the Anti universe. So, in hopes to mold with the other universe. This person killed Anit and tried to complete his goal. But something stopped him. A force that is still unknown through this person into the dark abyys, and there, he became oblivion.

That is the story of how Anti and Oblivion came to being.

masterofoblivion

*pimp slaps you* thats not right u know what we can argue all we want but it doesnt matter anti and oblivion will be rivals or we can be friends =D

Awards
Hey there annotingthing, I'm just checking in.....Is he a knew recruit? and Kazuma is still pming me about when I released him from our club.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back