• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Anti-Christ of FI is here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
The Anti-Christ of FI is here!!
anti-christ.jpg
<----post count 666
Now I will convert mass idiots so a feeling of sercurity, eventually bringing FI into mass confussion!!! HahHA!!!
After that, FI god will begin the end of time by sending forth his Riders!! Thus begining the Apocalypse!!!! SEND FORTH THE RIDERS!!
4riders.jpg

JOIN ME, FRIEND!!!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
So, wait, I get that Bush is War, and Condoleeza is, what, Pestilance? Who're the other two? Sorry, I'm kinda politically inept, and this is bugging me o.o

Oh, and because of the lack of sense, I can't really say this makes sense. Try again. This time with a barrel roll.

~Fenris Etheral

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Eh, it's not that hard sticking to FI, and since he's bound to be the Anti Christ of said forum, I don't think he ever intends to leave. Shouldn't be all that hard.

I'm rooting for you, Xjoura, even if I have no idea what the hell you're doing.

~Fenris Etheral

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Until about half an hour after posting that, he did have 666 posts. Two got deleted or space-time developed ADD, or something.

~Fenris Etheral

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm gonna fix that
"TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD!!!"
My point, Fernis, is to try to be in FI, and only FI as long as possible.

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah, I figured. I even said that.

Eh, it's not that hard sticking to FI, and since he's bound to be the Anti Christ of said forum, I don't think he ever intends to leave. Shouldn't be all that hard.

O RLY

~Fenris Etheral

Shadukai X

Banned
Lets apocalypse the Forum Insanity together, Inner Demon, and when it has ended, you take the good FI souls, I'll take the bad

Shadukai X

Banned
FI thread you say? How about a club full of idiots who think its about the Apocalypse? when they're actually Living it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back