• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Anti-Christ of FI is here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Out of curiosity, how many anti-christs does it take to take over a world? Because there is a butt load of members on here, who are over 666, and if they all failed, how is this guy gonna make a difference?

S

Shadow Soldier

But if this topic was made in the forum insanity section.. or nonsense for that matter, he must be speaking crap.

S

Shadow Soldier

Yep, but he made the topic to go through harassments and crap just to state he has 666 posts. Only the Devil would want that.

True.. or we could go find a member that has 777 posts, and watch these two duke it out.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Technically God's number is JUST 7. Satan's is 666. So, either find a member with ONLY 7 posts. Or me, who has been compared to God. I like the latter. I get all the hot girls as stated by our deal.

Shadukai X

Banned
True.. or we could go find a member that has 777 posts, and watch these two duke it out.

Thatn is actually a good idea, find a membver near 777 posts, and then me and him/her will have a flame war to deteriminew all flame wars

IT SHALT BE A HUGE BATTLE!!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
<----post count 666
Now I will convert mass idiots so a feeling of sercurity, eventually bringing FI into mass confussion!!! HahHA!!!
After that, FI god will begin the end of time by sending forth his Riders!! Thus begining the Apocalypse!!!! SEND FORTH THE RIDERS!!
4riders.jpg

JOIN ME, FRIEND!!!

Hahaha! I love the Bush pic. Great... I'll join ya alright. :p

How long are you gonna be able to keep that post count, though?

Henskie

I'm Batman
lol I will get 777 posts and then we can battle it out! I will get posting!!! oh and btw I dont have a soul so thats one less you can have

Shadukai X

Banned
Hahaha! I love the Bush pic. Great... I'll join ya alright. :p

How long are you gonna be able to keep that post count, though?

My goal is to stay in forum insanity (only cuz posts don't count) for 66 days, and 6 hours...I wanna see if I can go through with it tho

EDIT: Then I suggest you get started on those posts Henskie, lol

T

tux_

The Anti-Christ of FI is here!!
anti-christ.jpg
<----post count 666
Now I will convert mass idiots so a feeling of sercurity, eventually bringing FI into mass confussion!!! HahHA!!!
After that, FI god will begin the end of time by sending forth his Riders!! Thus begining the Apocalypse!!!! SEND FORTH THE RIDERS!!
4riders.jpg

JOIN ME, FRIEND!!!

u gonna get ate .

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Seriously good luck S_X. For what it's worth, I think it's quite a cute idea. If I still was God Almighty you'd have had my seal of approval, but you don't....er...how to finish this sentence.....

But as of yet, you haven't done anything interesting in FI apart from this thread. Do I have to bring the whip out to get you to do something?

Shadukai X

Banned
I have alot of FI threads in mind, but I'm gonna do it tomorrow, I got school and stuff to worry about

BTW Enchanted I've mad 1 thread so far called "Oh no!Country of Shad has bombs!"

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
One thread? That's just pathetic, if you do manage 66 days in here, and you actually do something worthwhile here, you will have my respect and rep donation forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back